• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

have you ever got all gold badges?

do you hall all gold badges?

• yes

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • no

Votes: 79 92.9%

• Total voters

ZebraQueen

i love my zebras
Bells
Switch
7684-6558-1977
Festive Bell
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
This is very tough
But I know very little has completed
But have you did?

As for me no
I have most of them silver and like 3-5 gold but I have 2 that I don't have

I don't think it's possible for me to get all gold... I have 3 gold and most of my medals are silver, but I don't do too many streetpasses or write many letters.

I have the majority of gold now but some I just don't think I'll ever get. Streetpass is one, I just don't get enough of them to earn the badges :(

no, i'm hoping to eventually work towards that, but there's some i doubt i'll ever get

Nope.. These are my badges though,
WVW69jej0M0tiQdshd.jpg
I'm working hard towards them and I think I'll complete all of the silver ones I have now regardless of how long it'll take.
I don't think I'll 100% it just because of the streetpass, why was that even a badge to collect? Some places are scarce with streetpasses and I haven't even gotten one..

Nope.. These are my badges though,
View attachment 184853
I'm working hard towards them and I think I'll complete all of the silver ones I have now regardless of how long it'll take.
I don't think I'll 100% it just because of the streetpass, why was that even a badge to collect? Some places are scarce with streetpasses and I haven't even gotten one..

Ouch that hard
I may be get to silver if I'm lucky in my zebilage one
Just because I get around 5 from Monday- Thursday

No, especially since streetpass seems impossible in my area. I haven't even gotten a single streetpass since I've been playing.
I aim to get at least bronze for each badge, disregarding streetpass.

No, I never got all gold badges, it's already almost impossible for me to get all badges in bronze. :/
I get mostly at least two or three in gold, then some in silver and the rest is bronze.

Hardest badge to get is street pass, but comicon makes that badge easy

Nope.. I never really got Streetpass and some I was just too lazy to actually do lol.

i'm working on them, but i know i'll never get the streetpass one. i live in a rural area and i don't usually take my 3ds out too much for fearing of it getting lost or stolen :c

I don't have any badges at the moment even bronze ones but I've just started playing about a week ago. I'll definitely be working towards getting them all though.

The main town mayor and the Guest Town mayor have all their badges. The streetpass was the last for both.
Two extra players in my main town need the silver/gold host/travel badges and the streetpass badges.

The extra players have been working on their badges this summer. I'm hoping to have most of them done by the end of this year.
Not counting the streetpass/medal badge. Once they reach silver on those I'm stopping.

I'm two badges away from having them all on my mayor. I'm only missing the gold catalog badge (which I should have soon) and the gold streetpass badge. My other 3 characters have a long way to go and don't even have all the bronze badges :T

Nope, and never will. Do you really think i'll be able to get at least a bronze streetpass badge? No!

I guess streetpass it's giving us a hard time
I wish the. Number was lower or another thing that wasn't streetpass
And also lower the weeding badge
It's one badge I don't have

I have gotten all the gold badges for both of my mayors except for medals on the island, they both have silver for that one. I'm working on getting at least bronze for my side characters for most of the badges, but don't care if they get anything more than that.
Good luck to everyone and have a great day.

Man, I feel bad for you guys who don't live near any McDonalds or Best Buys or wherever else you can regularly get streetpass. I am in a suburb area with a good handful of McDonalds & just a couple Best Buys. That badge can be frustrating cause a fraction of the time I will stop one of these places AND THE STUPID STREEPASS DOESN'T WORK. So I'm sitting there waiting for my 3DS's green light to go off and it never does lol But, it's fun when it does work. Plus then I get Mii Plaza people to play those games with.

If anybody does want this badge, I do have some advice that I learned last weekend. If you go on a vacation & are taking a plane...BRING YOUR DS. Dude I got SO MANY streetpasses at the airport!!! Both at the Minneapolis airport and Los Angeles. The DS would NOT stop going green it was crazy. I've heard of Comicon having a lot, idk if that's what Comicon is like or not, but I couldn't keep up. After being at the airport like an hour or two I had 17 New Leaf street passes. Sadly I logged on (cause it gets maxed out at 20, so I wanted to log in and save them and reset it to 0) AND I FORGOT TO SAVE IT. Good God. I still got like 10 more, but when I logged back into my game...there's Resetti telling me I forgot to save I was like "noooooooo!" Oh well.

I have at least bronze of every badge, I find the Dream World badge hardest to get cause it takes so long to go to Dream World and come back and it only counts for 1. So I try to do it like 5 or 10 times in a row and that takes like an hour and I'm like "Man, I gotta do this 500 times..." I just don't have the patience for it lol But I'll get it eventually. I actually have the silver for it.

It seems like the catalog gold badge will also be very hard to get but I'm hoping people on here will help me get or at least log a lot of the stuff I don't have. All the rest I think I can handle just playing the game.

Last edited:
Back