• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Have You Been To Hybrid Island?

that sounds nice! im currently breeding a bunch from the ones i encountered and bought, so a lot are spawning out at a time helping a large increase happen/faster breeding! it takes a lot of patience to breed your own stuff, especially if you don't TT!

Yes it does! That is why I really love doing it. I bred a lot of hybrid tulips in New Leaf. I decided I wanted to work on roses this time since they are my native flower and I adore pink roses.

I've been once. I got hyacinths (my native is windflower). I snagged a bunch and they are breeding.

oh I didn't know that the orange ones weren't hybrids! My native flowers are mums and I hadn't seen that color before. I still love the bamboo, and I'm trying to get it to grow!

!! yeah, two oranges can pink a pink hybrid windflower tho! or i thnk it was the orange and red together? but do try them! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

ugh no I have not, I haven't been very lucky with islands, but I also have only been on 8-10ish tours, which isn't alot compared to some people on here :O

i've spent a lot of my tickets on a lot of useless tours lmao, good for resources of course but i wasn't trying to find those at the time so i spent a good 40 or so tickets and got 3 bamboo islands and 2 hybrid islands. they really do feel like they're never going to come up as the encounters are very slim!

- - - Post Merge - - -

On my 4th go I got the blue/pink windflower island! I haven't found any since. Tulips are actually my native flowers so I'm wondering if I can find something else but I'm not sure.

aww! how nice! i love the blue windflowers a lot, they also breed purple if you put the blues together and water them.
i haven't found any other types of hybrid islands yet other than my own native ones, but maybe someday.

Not yet. I went to any island with windflowers once (not my native but Nooklings sell seeds for it in my shop) but every single other island has only have lillies, my native, and only regular colors.

Last time I used a Nook Miles ticket was the first time I had a bamboo island though, so I have a lot to see.

I haven’t found any special islands yet which is disappointing, but I’m hoping to find one soon. I love growing flowers, so I will be so happy to find some new ones to grow.

I might be in the minority here, but I don't actually want to find hybrid island. At least not yet. I love breeding flowers and figuring out the hybrid combos. I don't like to plant hybrids unless I figured out how to grow them myself.

If I came across the island I'd probably take the flowers, but put them in a hidden spot on my island until I grew that hybrid myself. After I've achieved growing one, I'd have no problems placing hybrids from the tours. I just want my initial ones to be "home grown" lol.

My native flowers aren't wildflowers, but my Nook's Cranny sells them. I went to a purple and pink Emperor Butterfly windflower island.

No luck with me yet, however my girlfriend was able to find the island except she didn't know she had to dig up the flowers to take them home to plant so she just has a ton of hybrid flower buds instead :c

I wanna go so bad, but sadly every time I go to the islands it's just a normal island with my towns native fruit of apples, or occasionally a cherry island. I've also been two a few bamboo islands, which were nice

Unfortunately, not yet! I keep getting bamboo islands more than anything...

I've only gotten to one island with hybrids. It had pink and blue windflowers and I tried to stuff as many of each flower as I could (around 8 of each color).

I've been to two hybrid islands.
It was actually my second nook miles ticket that led me to it ^^;; I was so excited and picked the orange, blue, and pink hyacinths. I didn't realize you had to DIG them up with the shovel and when I got back to my island to plant them I cried-
The second island was blue and orange pansies and I made sure I wouldn't make the same mistake lol.

I have been on a lot of island tours and have never seen hybrid Island (or tarantula island for that matter). I have been lucky enough to have gotten the bamboo island like 3 or 4 times now. If I could pick one, I would love one with black tulips, I think I saw a streamer get that.

Haven't been yet sadly. Gotten the bell rock island twice and bamboo twice. That's about it.

Yes, once. I think it was my second or third day and it was my native flower hyacinth. Merengue was there too so it was a nice bonus to be able to invite her to move in too.

My niece was all "where did you get those hybrids?!!" when she visited haha.

My native flowers are windflowers and that the hybrids on the island that I found, pink and blue !

What is the bell rock island? Is there just one rock with money in it or more?

i've been to that island for the first time today! there's i wanna say 5? money rocks. i went right after i finished paying a house loan so it was much appreciated lol

Back