• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Have anyone else been working on Hybrid gardens?

I also *think* pink cosmos are the same as blue violets as they took me forever and a day to get enough for my garden, but I haven't proved either way.
Actually, I've gotten pink cosmos from pink x pink pairs. Despite the chart I've been using not listing that as a possibility. Thanks for your answer though c:

Working on some more gardens.

Attachments

• HNI_0006.JPG
    HNI_0006.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
No... I'm like the laziest person you'll meet that isn't working on making hybrids. I just plant my flowers and if it grows, cool. I end up destroying my flowers from running around looking for fossils or chasing butterflies. =/ Kind of makes me feel bad.

No... I'm like the laziest person you'll meet that isn't working on making hybrids. I just plant my flowers and if it grows, cool. I end up destroying my flowers from running around looking for fossils or chasing butterflies. =/ Kind of makes me feel bad.

Everyone was like that one time when they played AC, I used to do that on ACCF

Yeah. Mine are finally starting to come together. Just a few more until I can replace all of the regular flowers in my town.

im breeding lots of pink cosmos, lillies, and roses. also trying to get purple pansies and blue roses but they are really difficult.

I've got an orange flower area.

rmr1nk.jpg

This is my Dutch garden with the tulips and windmill. I also have orange roses, cosmos and lilies. I've been wanting to make a Dutch flag out of roses, but no luck making blue roses so far.

rmr1nk.jpg

This is my Dutch garden with the tulips and windmill. I also have orange roses, cosmos and lilies. I've been wanting to make a Dutch flag out of roses, but no luck making blue roses so far.

Looks nice!

- - - Post Merge - - -

im breeding lots of pink cosmos, lillies, and roses. also trying to get purple pansies and blue roses but they are really difficult.

It is hard but don't give up.

rmr1nk.jpg

Amazing. :cool:

Working on:
black roses (about 6/7)
purple roses (about 6/7)
blue roses (none)
hybrid red roses (12ish)
pink roses (going really well, I planted them around Chrissy`s house, cause she loves pink). Maybe I should use the extra ones for making more hybrids.
And since a very short time also orange roses.

Since I have lots of room, I also want to start with tulips, probably starting tomorrow. I`ll get a load of starting flowers from the island and use a big open space of land I have.

I love checking out my town for succesful hybrids each day. Its worth the effort.

I lost all my flowers when I time travelled for the first time so lost all my hybrids and flowers I had but
I am working on Blue roses and pink roses at the moment, I have 4 pink and 6 blue so not doing too bad.
I am also trying to attempt orange and purple roses.
I have managed to get purple, orange and black tulips without even trying so going to see if it will work with roses.

Back