• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Harvest Festival

uwuzumakii

memento mori
Bells
Spring Sakura
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Isabelle
Perfect Cherry
Mango
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Festival Lantern
Plum Blossom
Today on my GameCube version, it's the 26th, so does anyone know what happens during the Harvest Festival, or does it not occur? I don't see anything special at the plaza and Copper didn't say anything about it.

I believe it's something to do with franklin? He hides somewhere or something and you have to find him?? I'm not sure because I never experienced it but I did read about it recently so Google might be a good tool if you're still wanting to go back and do it.

It doesn't start until 3 p.m. on GameCube, and it runs until 9 p.m. So I'm guessing you played at a different time, that's why you didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

Back