• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Happy October/Halloween [Winners Announced: Thank You for the Support!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question 6: Kind of lame, but my fav. fall decorations would have to be my fall coloured candles and the only Halloween decor I have is a zombie popping out of a mirror that hangs on my front door. :)

Hmm...I think my favorite thing about Fall is the beautiful colors and the nice warm-ness of your house when it gets chiller outside. Oh and Thanksgiving ^^'

October 6: Question: What is/are your favorite Fall/Halloween decoration(s) that you have?
Since Halloween isn't very popular in France, I sadly don't have any Halloween decorations :(
Don't have any fall decorations either btw.

Day 6: We don't have it up yet, But it's a pretty well sized plastic pumpkin and Linus from the Peanuts ala The Great Pumpkin :)

What is/are your favorite Fall/Halloween decoration(s) that you have?

The giant pumpkins! We have a neighbor that owns a farm and he gives us huge (and, I really mean huge. It used to be bigger than me when I was 5, and I was pretty tall, haha.) pumpkins every year. c:

I also have these cute candles that are shapes like ghosts and pumpkins, haha.

What is/are your favorite Fall/Halloween decoration(s) that you have?

hMM i don't have any particular decorations at the moment but I do plan on pumpkin picking this weekend to carve some pumpkins so that'll be my future decor. :D

(it's my birthday today! hopefully i win! that would be awesome~)

Day 6: Oh boy, I have a ton of Halloween decorations! I personally like this bowl that we put the "hand-out" candy in. It's all eerie-looking and it has a skeleton hand attached to it. There's also a small button on the side, and when it's pressed, it makes a noise and the skeleton hand moves around, covering the bowl. I really love using it, haha.

I also love this spider candle holder I own. It's pretty awesome in my opinion.

Hmm...I think my favorite thing about Fall is the beautiful colors and the nice warm-ness of your house when it gets chiller outside. Oh and Thanksgiving ^^'

Wrong question ;)

We have a cauldron to put the treats in for trick-or-treaters :) (my favourite decoration)

Last edited:
My favorite Halloween decoration would have to be the cobwebs that we hang around our front door. cx

(it's my birthday today! hopefully i win! that would be awesome~)

Happy Birthday, Sholee! :D

October 6th: What is/are your favorite Fall/Halloween decoration(s) that you have?

Well, I still go trick or treating...with my nieces. XD Sometimes I dress up, and I LOVE looking at people's decorations. But whenever I sit at home, no one comes for candy on our street. It's depressing, so we don't decorate either. ;_;

Anyway, my absolute favorite Halloween decoration is candy. I love the way it decorates the inside of my belly. XD

Happy Birthday, Sholee! :D

October 6th: What is/are your favorite Fall/Halloween decoration(s) that you have?

Anyway, my absolute favorite Halloween decoration is candy. I love the way it decorates the inside of my belly. XD

LOL....love this answer

A6: I have a few window clings of skeletons and witch with cauldron. I try and carve at least one pumpkin for the stoop. Too bad though, I don't get many trick o treaters.

I don't have any, yet. I just moved over the summer, so maybe we'll get some decorations for the new house. Maybe not...

This year there are none around the house since my moms getting married and plans on saving all the decorations for that. But i really do enjoy how spiderweb decorations look. :)

Last edited:
My favorite decorations are the crappy, failed attempt jack-o-laterns I carve every year T-T lol. Is it weird that I like taking out the insides of the pumpkins o-o

October 6: Question: What is/are your favorite Fall/Halloween decoration(s) that you have?

My favorites are the cobwebs that you put in the bushes, they look so cool but they look like a pain to peel off lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back