• The closing ceremony for our Lunar New Year event has been posted! View the winning entries in the thread here. Thanks for joining us for this new TBT event. Be on the lookout for our next brand-new event, which will bid farewell to Animal Crossing: New Leaf online, coming soon!

Halo reach PreOrder

YouPieToo?

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2010
Posts
117
Bells
1,070
Dragon Tokens
0
I just Preordered Halo reach today put $40 Down on it

Im going to the midnight thing on the 13th anyone else doing this?

Recon here i come!

And the other chest thingy....

Also do you think Recon will be a big deal in reach?
 
Hell yeah I preordered it. It looks like the best game ever created, to date. No exceptions. BA campaign, ridiculous online and customization, orgasmic graphics, addicting firefight, and the typically amazing Halo music and sound.
 
Pear said:
YouPieToo? said:
David said:
"Im going to the midnight thing on the 13th anyone else doing this?"

http://forums.the-bell-tree.com?topic=7411993/1/
Your talking about a tournament

And Pear 1 big forge world!

It is gonna be Sauceom
Oh yeah, forgot about forgeworld! :O
Yep i can't wait

Whats your favorite ability's mine are..

1. Invisibility-Works best with capture the flag

2.Armor lock-Best to recover some health (if people are attacking you) From the lock and then Run like Hell
 
YouPieToo? said:
Pear said:
YouPieToo? said:
David said:
"Im going to the midnight thing on the 13th anyone else doing this?"

http://forums.the-bell-tree.com?topic=7411993/1/
Your talking about a tournament

And Pear 1 big forge world!

It is gonna be Sauceom
Oh yeah, forgot about forgeworld! :O
Yep i can't wait

Whats your favorite ability's mine are..

1. Invisibility-Works best with capture the flag

2.Armor lock-Best to recover some health (if people are attacking you) From the lock and then Run like Hell
Armor lock, Jetpack, and Invisibility look awesome.
 
Psychonaut said:
David said:
"Im going to the midnight thing on the 13th anyone else doing this?"

http://forums.the-bell-tree.com?topic=7411993/1/
because you've never made a thread that's been made, before.

Psychonaut doesn't own an xboxxy, so i won't be getting it.
You should but an Xbox, solely for this game. Even if you never play another Xbox game again, your purchase will still be well worth it.
 
Will Halo: Reach have customizable classes like Call of Duty has? Or will be the same thing, finding weapons, camo, etc.
 
//RUN.exe said:
Pear said:
Psychonaut said:
David said:
"Im going to the midnight thing on the 13th anyone else doing this?"

http://forums.the-bell-tree.com?topic=7411993/1/
because you've never made a thread that's been made, before.

Psychonaut doesn't own an xboxxy, so i won't be getting it.
You should but an Xbox, solely for this game.
hahahaha

no
Hahaha, yes.

@ Nic- It has preset classes, but not customizable. You find weapons on the ground. Letting people make custom classes in halo would be disastrous, because everyone would choose a rocket launcher and sword.
 
Pear said:
//RUN.exe said:
Pear said:
Psychonaut said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deephttp://forums.the-bell-tree.com?topic=7411993/1/Psychonaut doesn't own an xboxxy, so i won't be getting it.
You should but an Xbox, solely for this game.
hahahaha

no
Hahaha, yes.

@ Nic- It has preset classes, but not customizable. You find weapons on the ground. Letting people make custom classes in halo would be disastrous, because everyone would choose a rocket launcher and sword.
Thanks for making it clear Pear.

If Black Ops doesn't do well then Gears of Reach will be my last resort.
 
Just paid for my copy now. Ready to go to the tournament. If I win I'll just switch the money over to black ops.
 
SSgt. Garrett said:
Pear said:
Psychonaut said:
David said:
"Im going to the midnight thing on the 13th anyone else doing this?"

http://forums.the-bell-tree.com?topic=7411993/1/
because you've never made a thread that's been made, before.

Psychonaut doesn't own an xboxxy, so i won't be getting it.
You should but an Xbox, solely for this game. Even if you never play another Xbox game again, your purchase will still be well worth it.
$360 for Halo lolno
my sentiments.

was refraining from reposting, but had to at this point. ogawd.
 
Back
Top