Google Talk

Linkerator

Retired Staff
Bells
Hehe, I've had the installation file sitting on me compy for a while, and I finally installed it. It's google talk, if you can't notice the title above. You can talk and IM other users through it, but you need a Gmail account, it's basically an IM program of Google.

http://www.google.com/talk/index.html

I got it a long time ago..just never made a thread.

Don't get it for the chat it us good becuase it tell you when you have new mail.

Hmm... The limited number of GMail users might constitute a limited number of chatters... *Coughadvertizingcough*

MasterDSX said:
Hmm... The limited number of GMail users might constitute a limited number of chatters... *Coughadvertizingcough*
Are you saying that this thread is advertising?

i dled it in the WOMB
and i tossed it aside and marked it as trash

lol seriously whats the big deal with G-Mail never used it but still sounds messed

i got it a few weeks ago... its pretty cool, the mic in it sounds alot cleaner than the MSN one.

Pie_Or_Die said:
i dled it in the WOMB
and i tossed it aside and marked it as trash

lol seriously whats the big deal with G-Mail never used it but still sounds messed
Gmail beats anything else i've ever seen... no ad's, a gig of space, thats virtually unending, and its free.

it beats everything else i've used before... anything made by google is worth trial... i love Google Earth, its the only one thats free and dosn't have the company name stamped all over it.

I would gladly invite people from here to gmail considering I have like 50 invites that replenish themselves, it is pretty cool, right down to the simple things like if you click on the spam folder without any it simpy says Hooray no spam!

Back