• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Goodbye Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
well like I said in our DM I'll miss seeing you around and reading your blog entries/posts. I'll keep in contact with you, and meanwhile on here I'll always have that pink feather to remember you by 🥺 💕

Wasn’t expecting this friend, I wish you a great rest of 2020 and 2021! Wish you the best too!

PS
Thank you for hosting this giveaway!

Sorry to see you go, I’ll miss seeing penny and your other ocs around the fourm. I’ve been here since 2013 and I still don’t have the self control to leave. You always could hold a interesting conversation as well!! You and I share a lot of the same views so it makes me sad to see someone like you leave ... but good on you for doing what’s best for u

Aww, I’m so sad to see you go... Hope everything turns out good for you and I wish you the best of luck! 🙂

Hi Apples! I’ve seen you around a lot ever since I first joined this forum back in 2016, and that was a pretty interesting year. I haven’t said this before, but we share a lot of opinions and viewpoints on certain subjects that I was afraid to speak up about online and in real life. I really admire your ability to speak up about your opinions despite what anyone else said. I also enjoyed seeing your OC, Holly, around The Bell Tree. I wish we had at least one conversation before you go, but I know it’s for the best. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you find peace and happiness despite any hardships. 🙂

Hey there! While we haven't talked much, I've seen you around on the forums quite a bit and will be sad to see you go. You've been such a positive part of this community! I'm excited for your future and wish you nothing but the best! May your life be full of new adventures, growth, and happiness :) Thank you for all the kindness you've shown on this forum~

we haven't spoken one on one but i've seen you around the boards and i recognize your username! six years... wow! you've definitely had a very kind presence on here and i always enjoy seeing your posts - it can be difficult to break the routine/habit of checking the same page every day, so good for you! good luck with your future and sending you lots of love and positivity!

Sorry to see you go, although I totally understand wanting to disconnect a little from the online world! This year especially has taught me (and I’m sure a lot of others!) the importance of being ‘present’ and I have found myself withdrawing a lot on social media/forums too. Although I’m sad to see you leave, I wish you all the best for the future and hope one day you’ll visit even if it’s just for nostalgic purposes! Who knows where TBT will be by then :)

I hope 2021 is a fabulous year for you and wish you all the luck for outside of the forums. Happy holidays 🎄

If I could take one last art request before I go, I could get a picture of a sleeping Hoppip as my avatar to indicate that I’m no longer active, but it’s your choice to decide whether or not you want to draw.

Very nice posts by the way.

Goodbye! I don't think we've ever really talked but I understand why you are trying to change your habits. I wish you a merry christmas and the best of luck in your life! I can't believe you've been on here for six years! (I just joined this year haha) But I hope that you have a fantastic life and also your island looks amazing 🤩

I wish you luck in whatever you choose to do in the future. And as always, stay safe.

I'm sure it was a difficult decision to make and I wish you the best! Thanks for selling me mori way back when, I'd been searching for it for ages so you really helped me out.

It's sad that you're going, but I wish you all the best and good health!! I'm glad you're choosing your health and personal life over TBT!

Listen to this old crone:
It takes a keen eye to sort out what things diminish versus enrich your life, and sometimes it can switch back and forth with activities as much as people. Do what brings you joy and what cultivates the best Alolan_Apples you can be. I wish you the best on this journey and hope that you find the peace and resolve you need to get through each moment. Happy holidays 2020 and cheers to an awesome new 2021!

Goodbye Apples, you've definitely been a big presence on the forums, it'll be different without you. I hope 2021 is your year and that things work out for you!

Hiya Alolan_Apples~
I was a little stunned to hear you'll be leaving the fourm for good, I've always seen you around when I did ever come online, and kinda looked up to you respectfully; also love your username!

But I admire your decision, and I am sure it's a step in the right direction for whatever you plan on doing next. This year has really made others think differently, and for all the good reasons, and I can tell this will help you. :)
It's sad to see you go, but I'll be happy if it means you're fulfilling what you want to achieve!
So have a lovey day and hope all goes well next year!

Oh yes, and thank you for this opportunity, I'm just glad I was able to give you a nice farewell~!

Hey! I’ve always seen you on the boards and while it must of been a tough decision to come to, I absolutely admire your strength in doing what feels right by yourself. I wish I had the tiniest amount of strength you have to try and cut back on how much time I spend on my phone / social media. It is always good to take breaks/cut things out, especially for your mental health.
It’ll be sad to not see your username around on the boards but I wish you nothing but positivity and good vibes going into the new year and whatever life brings you

Goodbye Alolan, I really hope your life habit change goes smoothly and that everything works out once you leave. It will be really weird to not see you around anymore, but that's just the way it goes sometimes. Whatever you do, just know to trust your instincts and I hope you have a great rest of your week, month, year, and life! 6 years is a long time to be on the forum, and I hope you enjoyed every year you spent on here.

good luck on your 2021 adventure, apples ! i definitely know the feeling of needing to cutback on forum time. wishing you the absolute best and commending your tenacity and kick butt attitude heading into next year. may it be everything you are fighting for and more !

I hope the best for you in whatever you’re planning next for yourself! I know we’ve not interacted much, but, you actually gave me my first forum collectable back in my early days on the forum <3 Just a plain ol cherry, but it’s my favorite ac fruit and still the oldest collectible I own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back