• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Good villagers for me?

Sidney

It’s Spooky Time!
Bells
Switch
3319-9366-9982
Shadow Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Dreamy Bear Plush
Dino Plush
Red Super Star Trophy
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Blue Star Fragment
Mom's Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Spring Shamrock
Hey!!

My island is sort of a fairy-tale land, lots of pink and purple!!

These villagers I'm for sure keeping:
Audie (peppy)
Lolly (normal)
Fauna (normal)

And I was planning on having maybe Quinn (sisterly) and Marlo (Cranky) join!

Currently, I also have:
Molly
Kid Cat
Beau
Chrissy
Deidre
Freya

Audie (Peppy 1)
Chai (Peppy 2)
Lolly (normal 1)
Fauna (normal 2)
Quinn (sisterly 1)
However, I want to change things up a bit and would like to have no repeat species and no more than two villagers of the same personality...So, who would you recommend?

Last edited:
Mine is similar themed, I have Quinn on mine, gifted her pink clothes. To give you an idea here are some of mine and I have one of every type. Quinn, judy, skye, chai, pietro, dom, sherb, frett, Marshal, Sasha. All match with cutesy colors for my island too lmaoo since I wanted bright villagers with a cute color scheme as well.

I used to have Molly and Chrissy but swapped them out, but I do like Chrissy and would keep her. Molly didn’t fit my color scheme so she was swapped lolol. If villager colors don’t really matter to you then go with your favorites of each personality / species

Mine is similar themed, I have Quinn on mine, gifted her pink clothes. To give you an idea here are some of mine and I have one of every type. Quinn, judy, skye, chai, pietro, dom, sherb, frett, Marshal, Sasha. All match with cutesy colors for my island too lmaoo since I wanted bright villagers with a cute color scheme as well.

I used to have Molly and Chrissy but swapped them out, but I do like Chrissy and would keep her. Molly didn’t fit my color scheme so she was swapped lolol. If villager colors don’t really matter to you then go with your favorites of each personality / species
Molly’s definitely leaving because she’s my 3rd normal villager

Chrissy i’m torn about, I do like her but I think Chai may be more fun to have as my second peppy
Post automatically merged:

I do have the sanrio amiibo so they’re not off limits :)

Molly’s definitely leaving because she’s my 3rd normal villager

Chrissy i’m torn about, I do like her but I think Chai may be more fun to have as my second peppy
Chai fits because she has a very unique look, color and I mean the teacup on her head is very fairytale vibe, tho mine is more of fairytale ishhh with more Alice in wonderland colorful vibes. she works for both. I used to have 3 normals too, rough life ;[ really wanted to keep some but yeah LOL

edit; I also used to have Megan and tia which were both very lovely to have around

Chai fits because she has a very unique look, color and I mean the teacup on her head is very fairytale vibe, tho mine is more of fairytale ishhh with more Alice in wonderland colorful vibes. she works for both. I used to have 3 normals too, rough life ;[ really wanted to keep some but yeah LOL

edit; I also used to have Megan and tia which were both very lovely to have around
Yeahhh the normals have the cutest designs but I found having more than 2 of a personality to be very overwhelming....So i'm attempting to branch out some

How about Sherb and Julian? They're both very blue but very warm and adorable. I also find Beau to be very adorable, and he would make a spectacular knight in your fairy tale land.

I would recommend Static for your cranky villager . Cleo for your snooty villager.

Diana might fit? She just moved to my island and I think she matches well with what you're looking for. She's snooty :>
I thought of Fuchsia too, but she might be a bit too much/bright. Skye and Flurry are some others that come to mind, but they're both normal, though.

Well for purple Static is a cranky!
1639578491159.png

Post automatically merged:

If you ever need any villager sometime and dont feel like moving them in with NMT hunts then tell me! I have all the RV welcome amiibo cards and ALMOST every amiibo card and I have a method of getting them in boxes so just tell me and I probs have the villager you need! (Please dont flood the comments asking me to do this for you, if you have an open plot THEN message me. Thank you everyone love you besties <3)

Looking at some cranky options (my favorite villager personality!!), I might recommend Vladimir, Monty, Fang, or Elvis.

I took into account their colors, their house exteriors, and their house interiors too!

He's pink and his house exterior is pink. However, his house interior is construction themed, which definitely isn't really fairytale. Maybe he's the island architect? If you care mostly about external aesthetics and maximizing pink and purple, I think Vladimir could be a good fit.

1639577964850.png
1639577937743.png
He has a neutral beige color. His house exterior is Green, which doesn't really fit with the pastel dreamy vibe. However, his house interior is mushroom (and fall) themed! Nothing like a big ol' mushroom table and some mush lamps to really add a whimsical kick to an island.

1639578053046.png
1639578098529.png
He's a light grey, which means if you give him the right outfit, he could fit really well with any fairytale clothes! His house exterior is white which will fit anywhere on any kind of island. His interior is antique, which gives off a mansion in the woods kind of vibe.'

1639578312284.png
1639578328859.png
Elvis is a lion who comes wearing some royal clothes! Though it's a bit different from pastel fairytale, I thought having "royalty" and the royal style could potentially fit with your island theme. His exterior is a mix of royal elements and some kinda darker colors, but his interior is super posh, using constellation furniture and gold items!

1639578466983.png
1639578479663.png

Looking at some cranky options (my favorite villager personality!!), I might recommend Vladimir, Monty, Fang, or Elvis.

I took into account their colors, their house exteriors, and their house interiors too!

He's pink and his house exterior is pink. However, his house interior is construction themed, which definitely isn't really fairytale. Maybe he's the island architect? If you care mostly about external aesthetics and maximizing pink and purple, I think Vladimir could be a good fit.

View attachment 419439 View attachment 419438
He has a neutral beige color. His house exterior is Green, which doesn't really fit with the pastel dreamy vibe. However, his house interior is mushroom (and fall) themed! Nothing like a big ol' mushroom table and some mush lamps to really add a whimsical kick to an island.

View attachment 419440 View attachment 419441
He's a light grey, which means if you give him the right outfit, he could fit really well with any fairytale clothes! His house exterior is white which will fit anywhere on any kind of island. His interior is antique, which gives off a mansion in the woods kind of vibe.'

View attachment 419442 View attachment 419443
Elvis is a lion who comes wearing some royal clothes! Though it's a bit different from pastel fairytale, I thought having "royalty" and the royal style could potentially fit with your island theme. His exterior is a mix of royal elements and some kinda darker colors, but his interior is super posh, using constellation furniture and gold items!

View attachment 419445 View attachment 419446
I am glad that if you have HHP we dont really need to care about the interiors and exteriors since we can remodel them!

I am glad that if you have HHP we dont really need to care about the interiors and exteriors since we can remodel them!
absolutely! these are potential options for if you're not an HHP subscriber and need someone that's got the vibe and the looks right out of the box. love that HHP widens that potential pool though!

absolutely! these are potential options for if you're not an HHP subscriber and need someone that's got the vibe and the looks right out of the box. love that HHP widens that potential pool though!
Yes thats great! 👏

I'm just going to throw out a bunch of villagers that match your theme and colors.

Vladimir is a pink Cranky cub.

For Lazy, Drago is a dragon so that could go with the fairy tale theme. Prince is a frog based on the Frog Prince fairy tale.

For a second Sisterly, Phoebe is a phoenix, which is another figure from Fairy Tales. Ursala is a pink bear.

For Smug, Julian is a unicorn that would go with your fairy tale theme. Colton is a white horse mixed with a stereotypical fairy tale prince. Hans is based on Big Foot. Purple Smug include Kidd the goat and Jacques the bird.

There are a lot of purple Snooty, including Gigi the frog, Cleo the horse, Becky the chicken, Gloria the duck, Mallory the duck, Gwen the penguin, and Queenie the ostrich. Pink Snooty villagers include Judy the cub, Claudia the tiger, Violet the gorilla, Bitty the hippo, and Miranda the duck.

For Jock, Snake is a pink rabbit and Rod is a purple mouse. If you aren't firmly set on Quinn, Sterling is a jock toucan/eagle that is literally a knight, so he would fit the fairy tale theme strongly.

For sisterly villagers, the bear Ursula seems to fit a fairy tale theme. She's cute. Pashmina and Reneigh, too.

fairy-tale land, lots of pink and purple...
your potential line up has 2 peppies 2 normals and 1 sisterly consisting of a wolf cat eagle deer and elephant

some options:

Jock- Antonio, Cobb, Frobert, Dom, Kevin, Teddy,
Smug- Chops, Colton, Henry, Huck, Julian, Marshal, Olaf, Rodney, Shep,
Cranky- Gonzo, Grizzly, Boris, Knox, Murphy, Wart Jr
Lazy- Biskit, Bones, Drago, Marty, Sherb, Spork
Snooty- Azalea, Becky, Blanche, Greta

Hopefully they don't sound too random. I didn't list any purple or pink villagers since you didn't have them in your potential line up. I took that as you want ones with colors that would look ok against pink and purple stuff on your island. I also listed villagers that may be associated with fairytales. Greta for example reminds me of the Hansel and Gretel story, frogs for when you kiss one to get a prince/ess, pigs for the 3 little pigs, bears for goldilocks ect. Bones reminds me of wishbone and stories like fairytales...

Back