• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Golden Rose glitch?

AccfSally

There is no reality
Ha-Cha!
Bells
Switch
7963-3904-1981
Island
Tropicako
Sky Clouds Scenery
Purple Balloon
Sky Clouds Scenery
Purple Heart Balloon
Sky Clouds Scenery
Pink Heart Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Cyan Heart Balloon
This morning when I logged on to my game, I found this single gold rose growing.
I didn't use a golden watering can, I rarely use the watering can in this game anyway.
But it did rain a lot yesterday on the island.

E4E53EOVEAIYPdn.jpeg

Is this an error/glitch?

If I’m not mistaken, it came from that single black rose getting rain. I think I read somewhere they can come from black roses. 👍

I have had gold roses grow after it rains.

Apparently, rain give some sort of percentage chance to spawn a gold rose. I never used a gold watering can, so I was pleasantly surprised

I didn't think anything of it, but the same thing happened to me today after a lot of snow yesterday. 😊

i've definitely had them spring up after rainy days where i didn't use the golden watering can on them! the first itme i just assumed my partner had come behind me with one but it's happened more than once, and it didn't really add up that he would be doing it that frequently. so this makes a lot of sense lol

Back