• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Going rate of bamboo?

ceribells

Shady Something or Other
Bells
Vesta
Mailbox
Yellow Candy
I see people selling bamboo a lot, what's the average price? My plants produce more seedlings than I want to use.

Eh... Probably not for as much anymore, since bamboo is more common in the community now. A lot of people also have the T&T Emporium by now and you can buy bamboo shoots there.

I actually was giving them away for free last time I did a giveaway in my town and nobody wanted them.

^ What he said. The trouble with bamboo is, it grows. I got two shoots from a giveaway and now it's taking over my town. Soon enough people will be paying other people to take bamboo shoots away, I think :p

I have 9 bamboo trees around my zen garden in my town. I dig up the 9 shoots that appear every 3 days and sell them to Re-tail, so they never get out of control. I don't think anybody would pay big bucks for bamboo unless they are wanting their entire town to be covered in bamboo trees.

Probably too popular to get a lot for now. I did some tt'ing and have sooo much bamboo, I can get 100k every time I get seedlings. And that's only selling to re-tail!

Back