• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

glitch help

peratney

Bells
so while i was cycling skye out for a buyer, i managed to kick a villager i didnt want on my island. tt again, and i see chrissy is moving in. now i did not force the previous villager out with amiibo, and neither did my friend whos island she came from. this friend also had chrissy, but this isnt her chrissy since she was sold to another island. as far as i know, this chrissy is glitched without ANY amiibo involvement. anyone know any way to fix this, or will i just be stuck with an empty lot on my island forever?
20200412_161704.jpg

It has been happening to others as well. Report it to Nintendo - the more they hear of these bugs the more likely we are going to get a patch that hopefully finally fixes them.

With that said, I'm sorry this has happened to you. :(

Some people have said they could reset the plot with Amiibo and others by Time Traveling a day at a time until it was gone, though both options aren't particularly reliable. Others have had no luck.

unfortunately since its easter in my timezone, their text line is closed so i wont be able to report it until tomorrow, but im hoping time travelling will fix it, since i already have my one amiibo villager i own on my island. thank you for the help!!

unfortunately since its easter in my timezone, their text line is closed so i wont be able to report it until tomorrow, but im hoping time travelling will fix it, since i already have my one amiibo villager i own on my island. thank you for the help!!
Please report it when you can even if time traveling fixes it. Nintendo will fix bugs they get a lot of reports on.

I'm wondering, does anyone know if anyone who has gotten this glitch had it more than a few days? I hear a lot about it fixing itself after a couple days, it even happened to a friend of mine, but I haven't heard anyone being stuck with it for too long :O
It's still a glitch that needs to be taken care of, but if it seems to go away after a few days guaranteed then it puts a bit less stress on those who get it, rather than needing to wait til the patch comes out

Please report it when you can even if time traveling fixes it. Nintendo will fix bugs they get a lot of reports on.
yes i plan to! its such a busted bug, its something that REALLY needs to be patched
Post automatically merged:

I'm wondering, does anyone know if anyone who has gotten this glitch had it more than a few days? I hear a lot about it fixing itself after a couple days, it even happened to a friend of mine, but I haven't heard anyone being stuck with it for too long :O
It's still a glitch that needs to be taken care of, but if it seems to go away after a few days guaranteed then it puts a bit less stress on those who get it, rather than needing to wait til the patch comes out
not sure, im about 5 days in rn and so far nothing

Back