• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

give me villagers to draw!

lunatepic

unhindered clown
Bells
Switch
2157-0066-8619
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Poptart Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
i have a bunch of free time on my hands so request a villager/npc or two for me to draw! no guarantee i'll get to all of them but i'll try to draw at least some of them :^)

they'll probably look something like this:
acswitchorbust_by_lunallumi_dczkja5-pre.jpg

(feel free to use your requests as icons/sigs with credit, but also please keep in mind i might post these to other sites. thanks!)

Hello would love for you to draw some villagers if that's fine!Your style is really cute and adorable!Really love your style and art a lot!Well my first villager would have to be Hamphrey if that's fine! He's my favorite so hope it's okay for you to draw him!If you could draw another villager would Lucky be alright!He's also one of my favorites and would love for him to be drawn in your style!Thank you so much for taking the time.You can draw them however you'd like!Really appreciate it and thanks for taking requests!

This is very nice of you! I'd love to see Ankha or Muffy in your style. I think your style is adorable & they'd look great it in. Thank you for considering!

Ahhh cute!! I think Bunnie and Genji would look real adorable together in that style! c:<

Hello would love for you to draw some villagers if that's fine!Your style is really cute and adorable!Really love your style and art a lot!Well my first villager would have to be Hamphrey if that's fine! He's my favorite so hope it's okay for you to draw him!If you could draw another villager would Lucky be alright!He's also one of my favorites and would love for him to be drawn in your style!Thank you so much for taking the time.You can draw them however you'd like!Really appreciate it and thanks for taking requests!
aw thank you <33 i drew them with some scarves since it's been so cold here lately!
rq___hamphrey_and_lucky_by_lunallumi_dczntb6-pre.png

Omg please draw Curt :,^ D
rq___curt_by_lunallumi_dczntc6-pre.png

god i love curt and the dumb bandage on his head. inspired by his default shirt haha

Awww... I love this so much!Thanks so much for doing this. This is so precious!So cute and adorable and lovely!Lucky and Hamphrey are best friends and neighbors so this is absolutely perfect!They have such a cute friendship and this picture captures it beautifully!Also thanks so much for making it winter themed!Love winter so much and these two so this picture is wonderful!This is just so cute and precious! ♥ This means a lot so thanks so much!Hopefully it would be okay to use this in future for either sig or avatar as long as I credit you of course!<3 Also going to put this in the album on this with all pictures of Hamphrey and Lucky if that's alright too. Thanks so much doing this and taking time to do this!Really appreciate this so much!

Hi and you’re art it is absolutely adorable! I’d love to see you draw Ruby or Robin.

Last edited:
Heey, just dropping in to ask somethin. I know you said that people can use these as their icons/sigs, but I still wanted to ask. Do I have permission to use the Tutu drawing you did for me as my twitter profile pic? With credit in my profile. If not I understand, it is your art.

Ah I love your art! It would be great if you could draw Robin. I think she would go very well with your artstyle!

Back