Giest Scores 7.8 at Gamespot

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Gamespot is, most likely, the only group that rated Giest higher than a 7.5. Most people, for some reason, didn't like the game at all, and gave Giest very bad ratings, some even game Geist a 4 out of 10. Giest only recently became available, after countless delays; it was supposed to have come out on Holiday 2004. Many gamers are liking the game, but the media are thinking and rating otherwise.

What are your opinions on Giest? Have you played it? If not, are you going to, or are you listening to the media instead? If yes, what are your impressions?

i havent played it...

but knowing nintendo's knack for having awsome FPS, im sure its awsome, the Media is pinning it against other games that are already good... like Halo, plus, Giest dosn't have Online Multiplayer, so im sure they dock 3 points for that.

PIRANHA2 said:
i havent played it...

but knowing nintendo's knack for having awsome FPS, im sure its awsome, the Media is pinning it against other games that are already good... like Halo, plus, Giest dosn't have Online Multiplayer, so im sure they dock 3 points for that.
...<small><small>idiots...</small></small>

How can they compare Halo and Giest, when they are basically two different games? In Giest, you can actually possess people, while in Halo... all you do is shoot. :|

Bulerias said:
PIRANHA2 said:
i havent played it...

...<small><small>idiots...</small></small>

How can they compare Halo and Giest, when they are basically two different games? In Giest, you can actually possess people, while in Halo... all you do is shoot. :|
i know, but sadly enough, thats probably what they compared it to :\

Back