Getting Harvest Moon: Back to Nature on the Playstation Network

Blue Cup

Walking the Four Seasons
Bells
Island
Brickhedge
Tasty Cake
Kind of a silly request, but here goes:

I dug up my copy of Harvest Moon: Back to Nature a few months back to play on my PS3, but found that there was a huge crack in the disc that prevented the laser from reading the data, thus making it unplayable.

Since it's already available on the Playstation Network in Japan for a measly 600 yen(roughly $6 US), a clean US PSN release really wouldn't be much of a problem for Natsume considering the only games they have lined up for the rest of this year are two DS games, one of which is going to hit shelves in the next two weeks.

My request: Email Natsume with a simple question regarding Harvest Moon: Back to Nature as a PSOne Classic on the Playstation Network. Even if you don't own a PSP/PS3 or have any intention on purchasing it, I'd appreciate the support.

Their support page can be found here: http://www.natsume.com/support/index.html

Thanks in advance.

SSgt. Garrett said:
Can't you buy the disk from a store?
Sure, just give me a time machine and $50.

It's been ten years since the game was in production. Chances of finding it in stores is non-existent these days, especially in clean working order. Plus $6 would be a lot easier to part with than $30-$60.

somebody hasn't delved deep enough into google.

and isn't there already a basic port to the psp? boy & girl WAS back to nature, right?

I don't really see why there has to be so many harvest moon titles, let alone remakes of them.

the same game premise is there, it's basically just different side quests.

Psychonaut said:
somebody hasn't delved deep enough into google.

and isn't there already a basic port to the psp? boy & girl WAS back to nature, right?

I don't really see why there has to be so many harvest moon titles, let alone remakes of them.

the same game premise is there, it's basically just different side quests.
*facepalm*

Sure there's Boy & Girl, and it's great if you want to play the game strictly on a handheld with added bugs, glitches and slowdown that wasn't in the original title.

Back to Nature as a PSOne Classic would allow for home to on the go playability with the ability to swap memory card files between the PS3. Not to mention the cheap price tag.

Seriously, don't even bother posting if you're not going to help out in some way.

Blue Cup said:
Seriously, don't even bother posting if you're not going to help out in some way.
my first sentence in the last post should solve all your problems.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>wall of text no one cares about</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">emulate that *censored.2.0*, bro. only reason i didn't precisely say to you "GO FIND AN .ISO, NOOB" is because it's not a forum-accepted topic. if the thought of not being able to sync your console game with your handheld game keeps you up at night (memory card files), i think you need to reevaluate how much games/save files mean to you, in my opinion. seriously. if the psp remake wasn't enough.. deal w/it.

it'll come out eventually. until then, wait, buy the psp version (which more or less makes the console version moot, since it's the same damn thing, plus a girl version/story), or forget about it.

isn't the psp version about $15? that's 5 more than the price you want, but hell, it's not ALL that much, since you're getting two storylines.

online petitions don't do jack *censored.2.0*. not even trying to be mean, or not helpful. put your time/energy elsewhere.

there were bugs/glitches/slow down on the psp/boy and girl version? the only slowdown i really noticed was the start menu, which was very annoying but was due to it being a umd (not spinning all day erryday, to conserve power), and i never encountered a glitch or bug.

if i may mock you, and give you some advice, for a second:
*ahem* Seriously, don't even bother posting this, since no one (here, at least) cares about internet petitions.</div>and looking back at that wall of text, i don't even know why i bothered.

get over it. there's a version for the psp, no one cares about internet petitions, deal with it.

Blue Cup said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Can't you buy the disk from a store?
Sure, just give me a time machine and $50.

It's been ten years since the game was in production. Chances of finding it in stores is non-existent these days, especially in clean working order. Plus $6 would be a lot easier to part with than $30-$60.
Hence the strike though < ________<

Back