Getting Amiibo Card visitors to join PLZ HELP!

Ouija88

Bells
OK so I read through days worth of threads here on this site...I'm kinda a newbe to Switch and some of the terms in topics but not to animal crossing as I played first few editions. (reason I bought Switch was cuz of this games release).

So I recently purchased a few amiibo cards of my dream villagers. I'm not a time traveler but am willing to do so if that's what it takes to get them to live on my island. Anyways, so I used card and had the animal show up to my camp. Talking to him he said he wanted me to craft something as he's leaving tomorrow...so i make it and talk more...i ask him to stay...hes unsure. Then I realize i dont even have plot open...so i buy land (I only have 6 villagers at this time). Its under construction. I talk some more and same thing; hes here until tomorrow. So today (that was yesterday) i wake up and immediately do amiibo card then run to camp. He then says same thing (here for only a day) and wants another item crafted. I do that...then go to look at lot i bought. It was sold and to another animal. NO !!!! still talking to him he says maybe if i invite tomorrow he might stay. So what do I do? Buy more land and make spot and repeat? but what if another animal grabs. what are exact steps without TT.

So ok time travel. If i have to I will since i paid for Amiibo cards of animals I want. So tomorrow this new animal will have boxes in spot i just paid for. I hear you can avoid that by TT....but how? talk to them then skip ahead? i read here you can do that but unsure exact procedure. Also TT in forcing someone out. I get how you ignore someone... but not being a TT what does 'a bubble mean'? is that when you see them all frustrated? then you talk to tell them to leave?

So basically I'm asking best way to get Amiibo card animal to live on island...and if you need to have 10 already then force someone out or to do it without TT?

Also to please break down exact steps to get some one to move or disappear if they just moved in with boxes. and if you say reset do you mean save and exit or to quick go to Switch menu and shut down game.

And if you have to TT what's best way without getting this so called 'void glitch' which scares me even tho I'm not visiting others islands.

I really REALLY appreciate anyone taking time to hep me with this and to break down steps in newbe steps. XD

Oh yah... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

BTW does anyone watch adult swim? They had a commercial/adult swim announcement that poked fun at Animal crossing and the whole COVID virus. Was like due to social isolation the new work at home to do list was: Pay Mortgage, do yard work, open museum, nook and cranny, and plant invasive trees. LOL. Then showed a pic of Tom Nook and was like ALL HAIL OUR BOSS! I bet tons of the world is playing this due to date released and the sudden social isolation requirements shortly afterwards. At least we have something to do...AM I right

i recently had an amiibo move in and they have to visit your campsite 3 times and you need to build 3 items for them and on the 3rd day if you have 10 villagers they will ask you who you want to move out, if you have less then 10 you have to buy a plot on the 3rd day

Usually it will take 3 days of trying before they will.

I have heard that if you have a spot open, but no plot, you will be directed to go buy a plot, place it, go talk to them again.

If you happen to get 10 villagers by some random chance before the amiibo villager agrees to move in, the camper will trigger for you to select which villager you will want to move out. That villager will go into boxes, once they move out the amiibo villager will now move into their plot of land.

i recently had an amiibo move in and they have to visit your campsite 3 times and you need to build 3 items for them and on the 3rd day if you have 10 villagers they will ask you who you want to move out, if you have less then 10 you have to buy a plot on the 3rd day
what opal said is correct, but adding onto that...

the amiibo camper will give u a recipe for any item they want u to craft for them, but sometimes u may not have all the materials (for example Stitches wanted me to make him a cardboard box something but i didnt have enough cardboard boxes on hand). if u fail to make the item they want, the next time u invite them over they dont remember it and it doesn't cause ur 3 item streak to reset.

for example, if uve invited the amiibo over 2 times and crafted their items both times, but on the 3rd visit u didnt craft their item, u can invite them again and craft their item then they'll ask to move in. it can happen whenever in the "cycle" of the 3 visits, so like if u didnt craft their item the second time u invited them, u have to invite them 2 more times and craft the item the request.

Sweet!,, thank you all for helping me with this problem without having to TT. I really appreciate it.
*gigglesnorts with excitement*

now I just have to wait until tomorrow and hope I can craft his request then I’ll buy more land. I’ll invite following day too in case new plot construction doesn’t target him.

ok back to popping balloons for blossom recipes ack.

Back