• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

I think I may have said it in my introduction post like..WEEKS ago, buuut...

I'm 24, going on 25 in May. Engaged, working part time and schoolin' the other part. I'm also mommy to a beautiful baby girl who will be 6 months old at the end of this month. I can't believe it's already been that long since having her. TT ^TT

I'm kind of introverted, but for the most part I love going to museums and science centers, collecting stickers, books/pens/stationary, and occasionally nerding out on things like Supernatural, BBC's Sherlock, Elementary, etc.

I also really want to change my username. D:<<<

16 year old Junior year student going on 17 in February. Currently worrying over college entrance exams since I'll be a Senior in June. I'm actually genderfluid (female/agender) so I prefer being referred as her/they pronouns.
I plan on taking a business related course in college and as of now my best friend and I are planning on setting up a small business. I enjoy cute things especially big stuffed toys/plushies and would like to one day own a collection of hoodies and plushies.
I've been into Animal Crossing since I was 6 or 7 when my American related gifted me AC for the GC and got hooked ever since. Though I never played City Folk since we were never able to buy the game ourselves. I also enjoy drawing and have a weird obsession with Espurr.

I've been on this site for about a year and a half yet I never really said much about myself. XD Okay, so here it goes.

My name is Michele and I am a 21 year old lady. I'll turn 22 in May~
I have a Collie dog which is my whole world. She's my baby. c:
My favorite color is black, but I look best when I wear pink.
I've been to college, but I am currently not working in my field. (Medical Assistant)
I wanna go back and become a high school art teacher. That's the dream.
I just got a new car this past October, her name is Sally the Sebring.
I currently work at Kohl's until I figure out what I wanna do with my life. (growing up sucks bruh)
Started playing Animal Crossing when I got my first DS (y'know, those super old silver ones lol) and had a copy of Wild World.
I bought every game in the series as they came out (DS GC Wii) but I never realized how much I truly SUCKED at the game until New Leaf. My New Leaf game is just so killer compared to the other ones.

Yuppp.

Last edited:
I'm Hannah, living in Europe and still going to school. I like yellow, and I have a cat and a hamster. My dream job would be a police officer. I love it <3 I don't like heavy metal/ very classic music and I have a brother and sister. Started playing Animal crossing in 2013. On the release. I'm very picky, and right now I'm a bit depressed. (school..) I love reading and gaming. Oh and cooking. Byeh

Hi. I'm a rich billionaire. I use bell tree as fun during my business meetings. I like playing acnl because I'm poor in bell currency, and I like the feeling of when I have to actually work to get what I want.
I own 5 beach houses, and over 1,000 estates over the country. I've visited Japan, and personally met the owner of Nintendo myself.
People in real life are only friends with me because of my money. So on here, people like me, for me.

I like anime that's it pretty much I'm pathetic

Last edited:
My name's Roshan, 16 year old dude from The Netherlands.
I spend most of my days watching youtube videos, playing GTA V, working on my body and playing a bit of ACNL at night.
I'm pretty open and wouldn't mind answering questions cx
I'm also a pretty calm person and people are always surprised when they hear my voice haha

Hello~ ^-^ I'm Donna. I'm 24 (25 next week D: ) years old and currently living in Windsor, Ontario. My favourite colour is purple. I kinda just moved here from Halifax, Nova Scotia (born and raised there, hehe), so I don't really have any friends over in my area yet (not like I'm any good at making friends. o3o ). I'm into computers (Hoping to eventually go back to school to become a technician), photography, anime/manga (MyAnimeList is listed in my sig if interested. ^^ I haven't been able to watch much, though since I moved. ;_; ), TV (I love watching The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, The Originals, Arrow, The 100, The Flash, Constantine, The Fosters, Switched at Birth, 2 Broke Girls, and many others I can't remember now. xD) video games (mainly 3DS and PC/Steam as my other consoles haven't been shipped over yet) and many other things, hehe. I'm pretty shy and suck at making new friends. :p So yeah, that's pretty much it~ :3 I enjoy reading other peoples posts on this thread as well, don't be afraid to say hello. ^_^

Last edited:
Hey-o, I'm Blaze!

I'm 15 years old (16 in may) here, live in Australia... I like the colour purple and I love to read! I'm still in highschool, currently doing year 11 - which is the second-to-last year, I can't wait to graduate...
I like computers, I'm interested in studying Computer Science at Uni once I'm out of school and I'm about to start my second IT VET course (cert III, aww yeah!) if anyone knows what that is?
I've started hanging around the IRC a bit under the name PurpleLutari, I'm just too shy to really say anything ;o;
I started playing AC sometime.. probably last year? I got WW off a friend so. Yeah, I got addicted. Don't own that game anymore though..
My non-ACNL fandoms are Starkid, Harry Potter, Doctor Who (still need to catch up tho), A:TLA, RWBY/Achievement Hunter, Dangan Ronpa, Skulduggery Pleasant and Homestuck (also still not caught up)
I play various online games as well - I have a Neopets account, buttercupx13x, my Flight Rising one is NoraValkyrie (#21333), I have a Goatlings account called Blaze and I play Toontown Rewritten as Princess Bonnie Mctoon x)

I'm... I shan't tell you my real name...

I want to share a few pieces of information with you.
  1. I'm only 16 years old.
  2. I have a dog.
  3. I have a Miiverse account where, at one point, I saved the ENTIRE Zelda General Community from an army of evil Travis units with the help of my trusty Master Sword and Ocarina of Time.
  4. I have an ever-expanding imagination.
  5. I have a 2nd 3DS where the Miiverse account there is in-character as Kirby.

I'm 13 and in 8th grade (I feel so young) and I'm a good student (most of the time). I do musical theatre and softball, but I kinda suck at sports oh well. I also enjoy reading, my favorite series include Mara Dyer Trilogy, TMI, and TID so hmu if you're up to fangirl with me. I also like anime and video games. I like writing and it's not that good but i try and that's what matters.

basically im just a girl who hopes that everything will work out by high school lol :(

I'm yuelia, alot of people don't like me, I'm a bad kid. I also have a sister

Hey, my name is Lauren, I like anteaters and playing animal crossing. I love coffee,flowers, writing and acting, also. My favorite shows are; Rupauls drag race, fresh off the boat, and Daria (I also loved desperate housewives ha..ha) I like 90's grunge bands (Nirvana, Hole, Violent Femmes(?) ) and The Spice Girls, Plus some rap and indie, new wave ****. I cuss like a sailor, and I'm a proud feminist and fun fact: I am getting my hair cut today for the first time in like 4 years :)

Sorry that was really long haha

Everybody has their own nickname for me so I never know how to introduce myself :p Call me "darling" "sweetheart" etc genuinely, in a non condescending manner, and I'm pretty much instantly your best friend. I've got friends who still don't know my birth name and just call me "honey" or "baby" and that's 200% fine with me 8D Seriously, the only people who use my birth name are my parents and my doctors. I LOVE nicknames.

I'm a couple different flavors of crazy (legit crazy, not just being silly, like diagnosed nutso) but I make the best of it and speak about it completely candidly as you can tell! Sometimes that throws people off. But I'm trying to help get rid of the stigma by just being open about it. I play a lot of games - not just video games, but tabletop D&D as well because looool I'm a nerd. I write, and I used to draw a bunch but have fallen out of the swing of it... oops.

Also, anyone who reads my posts has probably figured out I'm verbose and take like 10 years to say what most people could say in one sentence. I'm woefully inarticulate so I try to explain what I'm saying/thinking/feeling a bunch of different ways to ensure I get my point across the way I want to.

Yep.

Hey, my name is Lauren, I like anteaters and playing animal crossing. I love coffee,flowers, writing and acting, also. My favorite shows are; Rupauls drag race, fresh off the boat, and Daria (I also loved desperate housewives ha..ha) I like 90's grunge bands (Nirvana, Hole, Violent Femmes(?) ) and The Spice Girls, Plus some rap and indie, new wave ****. I cuss like a sailor, and I'm a proud feminist and fun fact: I am getting my hair cut today for the first time in like 4 years :)

Sorry that was really long haha

If that was long I'm gonna give you a run for your money ;) And hey! Foul-mouthed feminists unite! I share your love for flowers and the Spice Girls. :p

Hi I'm Clare, I'm 20 years old. I have a cat named Ozzy. I've been dating a wonderful guy for 3 years. I play a lot of Animal Crossing, many kinds of video games, and I enjoy playing tabletop rpgs. I'm honestly pretty boring. Anyways if you feel like chatting just shoot me a pm. I'm pretty friendly. Mostly.

I'm Tyler and I'm 20 years old. I love gaming, watching anime, and animated films. I'm shy and usually have trouble taking the first step towards making friends. I actually signed up for this forum site in 2013, but just for brief trades. After coming here again to actually look at the rest of the forums I think I'll be posting on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite number: 13
Favorite Anime: SAO it is my phone case already and I have not even finished the first season
Fav. manga: FMA it is the only one I currently read
Fav. Video Game: Pokemon, it was my first
Fav. Food: Do not have one
Fav. Non-Animated Movie: Marvel: Guardians of the Galaxy
Idk what else to add but I like the season fall

- - - Post Merge - - -

Favorite Color: Red
Favorite number: 13
Favorite Anime: SAO it is my phone case already and I have not even finished the first season
Fav. manga: FMA it is the only one I currently read
Fav. Video Game: Pokemon, it was my first
Fav. Food: Do not have one
Fav. Non-Animated Movie: Marvel: Guardians of the Galaxy
Idk what else to add but I like the season fall
Oh Ik my name is Tabitha my name and face are ugly I talk too much, I am annoying, and I am a nerd and am sometimes a bit too outgoing in school

Name: Amy
Favorite Color: Piiiink
Favorite number: 21
Favorite Anime: Digimon, Sailor Moon, Doremi, Madoka Magica
Fav. manga: a lot of the arina tanemura stuff c:
Fav. Video Game: Pokemon and animal crossing
Fav. Food: hamburger
Fav. Non-Animated Movie: P.S. I love you

other Likes:
Anime & Manga, games, internet, Tumblr, Disney, cotton candy, unicorns,
pastel colors, my bf, my friends, dogs, sleeping, musicals.

i am shy and clumsy so please talk to me <3

Back