• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

As am I :)
A few of my close friends are drag artists, and I absolutely love watching them and other drag artists perform. Grace Towers is my idol, though. She is perfect.

My idol is Willam Belli

Lucky you! I hope to befriend some queens in the future.

My name is Bryanna. Gonna put my info in a spoiler bc why not​
I turned 16 this year on November 8th

I'm really shy but I'm attempting to come out of my shell

I used to draw my sonic fan characters... but I stopped since me and many of my artist friends don't talk anymore and I lost motivation i would really like to get back at it though...

Video games is my drug basically. My favs are LoZ, Sonic, Kirby, and AC.

Favorite music artists are Tyler the Creator, Eminem, and Tame Impala. i don't really listen to music that much tbh

I'm black I kno my mayor white but I dont feel like tanning u feel me

Not big on manga/anime but my favs are AoT, Kill La Kill, Princess Jellyfish, Shiki, and D. Gray Man (manga)

I make really dumb jokes because Im really mature

My favorite Youtubers are MilesJai (MilesJaiProductions), DashieXP (tbh his older videos are funnier imo), Tre Melvin (ThisIsACommentary), and maybe SomeOranaryGamers.

I like tumblr because I can express my inner edginess haha im kidding....i think..

Forever alone~

I hate school because of the people there but my grades are okay so far so whateva

TL;DR: I'm ya typically shy teenage girl with no social life and I wanna change that ok bye ;_;​

Hello, I'm Joan. I'm a 13 year old girl. I like reading and playing video games. I'm obssessed with the game Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. If you like Ace Attorney then we're instantly friends. ...Bye.

new post for 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my name is jake and i am 19 yrs old
even tho i seem like a real ***** and mean when u actually get to know me i am v kind and caring
i dont rly do anything with my life and want to die the majority of the time
i dont like talking to ppl irl unless i am really close with them. i am v shy and conservative irl around ppl idk
i want to work with animals but idk what yet
i rly like the outdoors and exploring but i am too scared to leave my house
i consider myself to be a test tube baby because my dad is black and my mom is mexican yet i am white and half asian so i am p sure they have lied to me and im either TT baby or adopted
i am rly sick
i am also rly dumb at some things but rly smart at other things
my fav foods is sushi and italian and my fav sport is tennis
not trying to brag or anything but even tho i have rly bad spelling/grammar online i topped my year for english with a score of 92% it was my favorite and best subject in school but i just dont bother with it online b/cos i like to let loose
i am looking for a hot boy so pls pm if u fit the bill!!

my name is dana and i'm 14 (almost 15 yay)
i am pretty nice on here but in real life my brother says i come off as unwelcoming and scary so idk
i'm irish + german + some type of african. i have family in ireland and germany but idk much about my fathers side of the family
i love cats and doritos and hotpockets and celery.
i really wanna be more social in real life but i don't know how to initiate convo without looking like an idiot
well okay thanks for reading if u did ok bye

new post for 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont like talking to ppl irl unless i am really close with them. *i am v shy and conservative irl around ppl idk*

Lol, which is the complete opposite of people you do know online, even if you haven't seen them in like a year.

Last edited:
I am a 10 year old girl who played City Folk at age 7 and got New Leaf for my 9th birthday, as long as my fire red 3DS, whom left the working world and went to the non working world. I am a fan of the AC series. I have low self esteem 80% of the time, so dont' pick on me. My art can be really crappy. I am terrified to go to middle school. I have no friends. I like to hang out in the IRC. I am very scared to use Mumble. I hate spiders and snakes. And am scared of Jake.'s avatar. Let's be friends :lemon:

14year old girl. Straya. High school. Obsessed with ACNL, Anime, Music, gaming (because like Otakus ftw)

I just turned 14 last week. High school is next year and I'm scared. Will have to see the idiots from elementary school again.
Didn't get into ACNL until Christmas of 2013. I looked at a couple reviews for it and bought it. Luckily it was a good decision ha ha. I then backtracked and played City Folk. Wasn't that good. I time traveled a lot on it.
I also like Super Smash Bros. and Pokemon
I'm very shy at school. I have about 4 close friends but I mostly keep to myself.
Obsessed with music. Favorite band is Icon For Hire. I have a t shirt and signed poster from them and I know most of their song lyrics.
Chinchillas have been my favorite animal since 2nd grade.

??? old girl. School. Obsessed with Anime, Music, gaming (because like Otakus ftw)

me, who has extreme anxiety and is very self- conscious, I am afraid of being alone (no family/ friends), want to move to the mother f***ing motherland (japan)

Socal, yaasss

Last edited:
desperately looking for people to join me in my obsessions with Degrassi, ANTM, Glee, Paramore, Lana, Marina, or Ke$ha.

Hmu

22 year old woman. I'm a mom, obsessed with Nintendo, plushies, stickers, notebooks and nice pens / pencils. I basically collect nice looking notebooks too.
I am hispanic, and just plain old weird, honestly.

24 year old University Student studying History & Psychology. End Goall: PhD and becoming a professor. I have a boyfriend, who I have been dating for almost 7 years. We have lived together for over 3 years, unmarried, which means that according to the government census our marital status is "common-law". We will get married when we graduate with our Masters. He just started is Masters in History. He also wants a PhD and to be a prof. We don't want kids - we want to travel the world and devout our lives to research and academia. We have two cats - identical twin boys named J'zargo and M'aiq the Liar named after Khajiits in Skyrim. They are 3 years old. They might as well be our kids. I am an only child. My mother died when I was 19. My Dad lives in my home town 5 hours away. I moved out at 16, then went to university a year later, stayed in Residence for 3 years then got an apartment with my boyfriend. We met in university. His folks also live far away. We don't see them much. I am a Research Assistant and Teaching Assistant 4 years running. I have been the Editor of an Undergraduate Journal, Published in a University Textbook and lectured on the chapters I wrote in front of a class size of over 200 students (hence why I want to be a prof - I LOVE doing it, and I am good at it). I have written 2 novels as part of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) November 2013 and November 2014, completing 50,000 words in 30 days. I suffer from Bipolar Disorder, which is managed by medications however I am still very high functioning and able to do well in school. I also have high anxiety and prominent depression as part of my illness, which is being managed as well. I love video games, mostly RPGs like Skyrim and Dragon Age Inquisition. I love ACNL, puzzle games (like Professor Layton), Art Academy, Fire Emblem Awakening, Smash Bros, Dead or Alive Dimensions, and although I suck at platformers, I love playing them. I have a Windwaker Wii U, a Halo Reach Xbox 360, a PS3, a Destiny PS4, a an Ocarina of Time 3DS and Yoshi 3DS XL, and my boyfriend has a red 3DS XL as well. We are collectors. We love Nintendo and are Platinum Club Nintendo members every year. I enjoy TBT, the community, I have hosted contests, auctions, won contests and auctions, bought and sold things in Re-Tail, started an Advice Column, Made friends, even had a ACNL birthday party last September! TBT has helped me earn badges and enjoy ACNL to the fullest by trading with people online and playing online with friends I have made. It all started when I got banned from Miiverse for 2 weeks for sharing my FC. XD

Back