• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

GameXplain New Horizons Analysis

Blue Cup

Walking the Four Seasons
Bells
Island
Brickhedge
Tasty Cake
For those that would prefer not giving Josh Thomas and the BitBlock any attention and ad revenue, I present to you the GameXplain New Horizons analysis video, presented by their own Jon Cartwright.

Great video from Jon. Too bad some people feel like they are being constructive opposing BitBlock’s content to GameXplain. Animal Crossing fans have nothing to win by fueling childish cat fights.

What cat fight? Unless there is something else going on that I'm unaware of, I refuse to watch anything from Josh/BitBlock due to his allusions to supporting the alt-right, racist/homophobic comments and childish behavior. The dude's garbage for reasons they extend beyond video games, he doesn't deserve any attention at all.

Edit: Oh right, the Andre tweet thing. THAT cat fight.

Last edited:
What cat fight? Unless there is something else going on that I'm unaware of, I refuse to watch anything from Josh/BitBlock due to his allusions to supporting the alt-right, racist/homophobic comments and childish behavior. The dude's garbage for reasons they extend beyond video games, he doesn't deserve any attention at all.

Yup. The Andre tweet thing. THAT was garbage caliber.

Josh/BitBlock due to his allusions to supporting the alt-right, racist/homophobic comments and childish behavior.

I'm so glad you told this. I haven't watch his content much, because I don't like his style to talk about things, but this just disgusting.

Great video from Jon. Too bad some people feel like they are being constructive opposing BitBlock’s content to GameXplain. Animal Crossing fans have nothing to win by fueling childish cat fights.

Thank you for this comment, It's up to you to watch or not.
we are here to show our love for animal crossing and not to despise someone in particularly,
I watched both videos and they are both good video about new horizon that's all matters from my point of view.

I don't know their story and I am not interested because all I want is more info about new horizon, that's why I am here.

Last edited:
Thanks for this.
GameXplain has usually been my go to for news on ACNH for a while now. I did enjoy TheBitBlock's 50 new facts about ACNH's video though.

Thanks for this! The more information the better as I would always say. This really put a lot in detail in and I liked the way he explained everything. :)

Didnt really analyze much, just added a voice over to the trailer really. Cool nevertheless

May I ask what that tweet thing was? (just curious)

Otherwise, by watching the trailer over and over again, I noticed more and more little details I missed
by my first watching. Overall, the game just looks beautiful so far.

Gotta love Jon Cartwright. Seriously, I could listen to him reading a phone book.

Back