• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

game

kirbytwins

Bells
i dont car if this is :eek:fftopic: i have an idea of an ac game and i was wondering if anyone had software to make it? i have the sprites and music

this would go in off topic, but oh well

:p

to make it, you could use a free program called "gamemaker"

PIRANHA2 said:

well i cant get it cause i'm saving up for all the games that are coming out

kirbytwins said:
PIRANHA2 said:

well i cant get it cause i'm saving up for all the games that are coming out
its free

;)

there's a version you can buy, and a version you dont have to buy... i've got the not buy one... its alright.

kirbytwins said:
i dont car if this is :eek:fftopic: i have an idea of an ac game and i was wondering if anyone had software to make it? i have the sprites and music
Also, getting some music from vgmusic and some sprites from TSR aren't going to get you anywhere.

Back