• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

game

kirbytwins

Junior Member
Joined
May 17, 2005
Posts
5
Bells
1,050
Points
0
i dont car if this is :eek:fftopic: i have an idea of an ac game and i was wondering if anyone had software to make it? i have the sprites and music
 
this would go in off topic, but oh well


:p

to make it, you could use a free program called "gamemaker"
 
PIRANHA2 said:
this would go in off topic, but oh well


:p

to make it, you could use a free program called "gamemaker"
well i cant get it cause i'm saving up for all the games that are coming out
 
kirbytwins said:
PIRANHA2 said:
this would go in off topic, but oh well


:p

to make it, you could use a free program called "gamemaker"
well i cant get it cause i'm saving up for all the games that are coming out
its free


;)

there's a version you can buy, and a version you dont have to buy... i've got the not buy one... its alright.
 
kirbytwins said:
i dont car if this is :eek:fftopic: i have an idea of an ac game and i was wondering if anyone had software to make it? i have the sprites and music
Also, getting some music from vgmusic and some sprites from TSR aren't going to get you anywhere.
 
Back
Top