• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Game Soundtracks

My favourite video game tracks (I can't pick an OST, sorry, it's too hard) are:
Linebeck's Theme
Crashman Stage: Megaman 2
Gourmet Race
Green Hill Zone: Sonic the Hedgehog
and probably a tie between Cerulean City and Driftveil City from Pokemon
Twister (GAME VERSION ONLY) from TWEWY...
Gerudo Valley...
if I had to pick an OST, it would be split between LoZ: the Wind Waker and Megaman 2- the latter choice, while tasteful, highly influenced by Hyadain, lol.

Nintendo Land for the Wii U has some fun remixes of LoZ, Mario, Donkey Kong, Animal Crossing, Metroid, etc.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon also gives me the feels.

And then, there's Phoenix Wright.

Last edited:
Pokemon Platnium and gen 4 in general has some of the best music in the series. Including my favourite pokemon song, Jubilife City!

I've been listening to a lot of Mario and Luigi: Dream Team's and Bravely Default's music, specifically Never Let Up and Adventure's End from Dream Team, with That Person's Name Is and Serpent Eating the Ground/Horizon/Something else because this song has so many names from Bravely Default.
I forgot Rainbow Curse music!

Last edited:
Idk if anyone already posted this but my fav game soundtrack of all time is definitely the Jet Set Radio Future soundtrack! Hideki Naganuma is a genius ;o; Here is a fav of mine;

My favorite gaming soundtrack is a tie between Bravely Default and Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch.

Ni No Kuni just felt magical and rich in how levied it felt, even when doing things like fighting a boss or something.
As for Bravely Default... well, one name. Revo.

Back