Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
Red Candy
Can't wait for the heat to stop.
Fuuuu, hate shorts. And shorts these days are short as *censored.3.0*.
And then I can finally wear skinnies.
And actually get some sleep, fuuuu hate the heat.

Do you guys like it? What did you guys do this summer?

Peekab00m said:
I don't really like the heat (loltexas)
I joined teebeetee this summer.

also something about moving to this new house, but whatever. nothing good came of that.

I hate shorts as well, but I hate skinny jeans even moreso.

Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
I hate shorts as well, but I hate skinny jeans even more.
GET THE *censored.3.0* OUT OF HERE NOW.

... Seriously they should think of the other half of the teenage population that are not whores.

I love the heat and humidity :D .

As for this summer, I basically learned more about Basketball, Golf, and Football.

when I wear shorts, I like them how I like my jeans. baggy.

skinny jeans are just... too constricting. and IIRC, were mainly/solely for chicks until like.. emo happened, or something along those lines? or scene, or whatever they call it nowadays.

oh well. point is, fall is right around the corner, and I'll have an excuse to wear my jacket again. <3

Psychonaut said:

skinny jeans are just... too constricting. and IIRC, were mainly/solely for chicks until like.. emo happened, or something along those lines? or scene, or whatever they call it nowadays.

oh well. point is, fall is right around the corner, and I'll have an excuse to wear my jacket again. <3
ufat?

I wear tight cloths all the time, but its not like whore tight. lol.
And no I saw some whores wearing guess skinnies..

I RAGED.. Wanted to just srsly, upper cut them in the face.

Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:

ufat?

I wouldn't say I'm fat, but I highly prefer baggy clothing to tight.

though I could care less about what people think about me, I'm very self-aware when it comes to how I look, and so instead of trying to show off my body/act like a *censored.7.6*, I

wait nevermind.

I'm not fat, I just don't like it when people see me/my body. color me crazy, but whatever. I'm actually kinda skinny, except for a beer-keg-esque stomach due to computer = lazy fatass, and thighs, kinda, but other than that, nah, I'm a skinny *censored.4.0*.

I hate wearing t-shirts/love to/try to cover up my arms with my jacket because people see my wrists, and I really hate when people see my upper arms, and those are more or less just skin/slight (if any) muscle, and bones.

I'm not really hip to the whole skinny jeans thing, either way, though. and I'm not homophobic, before the question comes up. :/

Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:

ufat?

I wouldn't say I'm fat, but I highly prefer baggy clothing to tight.

though I could care less about what people think about me, I'm very self-aware when it comes to how I look, and so instead of trying to show off my body/act like a *censored.7.6*, I

wait nevermind.

I'm not fat, I just don't like it when people see me/my body. color me crazy, but whatever. I'm actually kinda skinny, except for a beer-keg-esque stomach due to computer = lazy fatass, and thighs, kinda, but other than that, nah, I'm a skinny *censored.4.0*.

I hate wearing t-shirts/love to/try to cover up my arms with my jacket because people see my wrists, and I really hate when people see my upper arms, and those are more or less just skin/slight (if any) muscle, and bones.

I'm not really hip to the whole skinny jeans thing, either way, though. and I'm not homophobic, before the question comes up. :/
You cut your wrists?

Im skinny.

Drinking is bad..

I dont drink (y)

Uhm.. I wore non whore jean shorts (y).

I travled to about 9 different states, stayed with my best friend ever for a little over 2 months.
Played a bunch of mice and got on the interenet after my vacation. lol

kalinn said:

I travled to about 9 different states, stayed with my best friend ever for a little over 2 months.
Shopping? :D

yay for not whore shorts!

Peekab00m said:
kalinn said:

Oh yes, I did that too.
That's the best part of going back to school.

kalinn said:
Peekab00m said:
kalinn said:

Oh yes, I did that too.
That's the best part of going back to school.
Feel you on that.

I went to Garage, and basically went shirt shopping, I got 17 V necks.

Now for pants.. :D

o m f g
I can't *censored.3.0*in sleep, because of the *censored.3.0*in heat. It's been like 3 *censored.3.0*in days. asdfghjkl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back