• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

GAH IT KICKED ME OUT OF CHAT BEFORE IT STARTED

Pie_Or_Die

Bells
im upset majorly
seriously all these new members get to edit and i dont have the same opertunity as the rest because i always get kicked out and i didnt do anything

ok

every event in chat

i get kicked out before it begins

except for the last chat when i was evacuated

fate never wanted me to beable to edit and right now i want to grab fate by the neck and strangle him

now i am angry

i never get a chance EVER
it wouldnt let me join
and then peeps get to rub in the fact that they won and i didnt get to participate by editing right infront of my face

Pie_Or_Die said:
now i am angry

i never get a chance EVER
it wouldnt let me join
and then peeps get to rub in the fact that they won and i didnt get to participate by editing right infront of my face
Well, try again at the next session. I think, whenever someone is mooted, I will ask them to leave to give someone else a chance. That seems fair.

well those people are gay and and try to act all tough just because other people wernt on at the time or were kicked out.

Pie_Or_Die said:
HEY SMART MAN

I NEVER GOT A CHANCE

I GOT KICKED BEFORE THE FIRST Q WAS ASKED!!!!!!!!!
Well, then I'll do this.

If someone disappears, and appears to be kicked out, I will wait for them. No one will be allowed to come in, and no questions will be asked until they return.

and the same person won 2 times in a row

deff not fair

their just preventing others from getting a chance

i think that chat sucks monkey

and the trivia should be held in the wishing well

Pie_Or_Die said:
and the same person won 2 times in a row

deff not fair

their just preventing others from getting a chance

i think that chat sucks monkey

and the trivia should be held in the wishing well
No he didn't. A new person won.