• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

GAH IT KICKED ME OUT OF CHAT BEFORE IT STARTED

Pie_Or_Die

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
im upset majorly
seriously all these new members get to edit and i dont have the same opertunity as the rest because i always get kicked out and i didnt do anything

ok

every event in chat

i get kicked out before it begins

except for the last chat when i was evacuated

fate never wanted me to beable to edit and right now i want to grab fate by the neck and strangle him

now i am angry

i never get a chance EVER
it wouldnt let me join
and then peeps get to rub in the fact that they won and i didnt get to participate by editing right infront of my face

Pie_Or_Die said:
now i am angry

i never get a chance EVER
it wouldnt let me join
and then peeps get to rub in the fact that they won and i didnt get to participate by editing right infront of my face
Well, try again at the next session. I think, whenever someone is mooted, I will ask them to leave to give someone else a chance. That seems fair.

well those people are gay and and try to act all tough just because other people wernt on at the time or were kicked out.

Pie_Or_Die said:
HEY SMART MAN

I NEVER GOT A CHANCE

I GOT KICKED BEFORE THE FIRST Q WAS ASKED!!!!!!!!!
Well, then I'll do this.

If someone disappears, and appears to be kicked out, I will wait for them. No one will be allowed to come in, and no questions will be asked until they return.

and the same person won 2 times in a row

deff not fair

their just preventing others from getting a chance

i think that chat sucks monkey

and the trivia should be held in the wishing well

Pie_Or_Die said:
and the same person won 2 times in a row

deff not fair

their just preventing others from getting a chance

i think that chat sucks monkey

and the trivia should be held in the wishing well
No he didn't. A new person won.