• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Furniture Wish List

Mioboi

stanky leg U alumn
Bells
Switch
1174-0220-5840
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Feedback
100% (11) +
I dunno.... i kinda want more furniture and im having a little bit of a hard time finding them naturally so if you have something on my wishlist you're willing to sell let me know! Some things i want more than others and some things i forgot to take off my wishlist so i hope you understand im not trying to be a little turd if i say i dont want it. I can pay in both igb and tbt so lemme know!

btw im Mayor Mio of Sotega... my fc is under the avatar :)

i forgot to put in my wishlist :p
here it is:

http://moridb.com/catalogs/wAFqvCDJas

Last edited:
Welp, I have Boots in my campground rn so if you want to come by you can order from him for free. He has the trellis item and bamboo bench i saw on your list.

I can also let you catalog the lucky cats, screen, and paulo. closet. I have them in my house so can take them out for you.

I have the caladium, flat-screen tv, greenhouse box, silver HHA trophy, wooden duckboards, and the Wii U game shelf. How much would you pay for that?

Back