100% (7) +
I posted something like this earlier but I wanted to repost
Because I only got two out of six sets I need

-Card Set
-Balloon Set
-alphine set
-Lovely set ( most of it )
-Arcade set

If you have it please but a fair amount of TBT or In-game bells, hopefully in-game because I'm kinda broke on TBT right now, sorry!

Last edited:
I have the Lovely Bed
Lovely Chair
Lovely Dresser
Lovely Kitchen
Lovely Lamp
Lovely Table
Lovely Vanity
Lovely Wall Clock
Lovely Wall
Lovely Carpet

I don't know if that is the COMPLETE set (I'm a bit lazy and didn't look it up) but if you want I can order the items for you thru Nook's and just charge you what they do. Let me know!

Oh, and I only have 2 Alpine Items I could order, so I don't know if you think that is worth your while, but I could order the
Alpine Low Table
Alpine Panel
if you want.

Last edited:
I have the Lovely Bed
Lovely Chair
Lovely Dresser
Lovely Kitchen
Lovely Lamp
Lovely Table
Lovely Vanity
Lovely Wall Clock
Lovely Wall
Lovely Carpet

I don't know if that is the COMPLETE set (I'm a bit lazy and didn't look it up) but if you want I can order the items for you thru Nook's and just charge you what they do. Let me know!

Oh, and I only have 2 Alpine Items I could order, so I don't know if you think that is worth your while, but I could order the
Alpine Low Table
Alpine Panel
if you want.

There's 2-3 things left in the lovely set but I'll take it! Could you be able to get it to me sometime soon, or do you not like to TT because I know it takes like, a day to get the items. Oh, and I'm sorry, I'm pretty sure I have those alphine items already too so I'm good! Thanks for the offer though ^^

There's 2-3 things left in the lovely set but I'll take it! Could you be able to get it to me sometime soon, or do you not like to TT because I know it takes like, a day to get the items. Oh, and I'm sorry, I'm pretty sure I have those alphine items already too so I'm good! Thanks for the offer though ^^

I'm willing to TT. I'll order the Lovely Set that I have right now and TT to the afternoon. While I do, please add my town of Mrazek with the FC 2492-4142-1135. It is NOT the FC in my sidebar! I'll add you right now and go to my Emporium and order and then TT. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes. Can I then come to your town? Mine is a HUGE mess and I don't know where I can lay out 10 items together. Yeah...it's THAT bad! Lol! :)

I'm willing to TT. I'll order the Lovely Set that I have right now and TT to the afternoon. While I do, please add my town of Mrazek with the FC 2492-4142-1135. It is NOT the FC in my sidebar! I'll add you right now and go to my Emporium and order and then TT. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes. Can I then come to your town? Mine is a HUGE mess and I don't know where I can lay out 10 items together. Yeah...it's THAT bad! Lol! :)

Haha of course! But mine is pretty bad too @_@
Yes, I'll add you in just a second and tell me when you're done then, I'll open up the gates
The town is new leaf, I probably have the dumbest town name, I couldn't think of anything I guess xD

Last edited:
Haha of course! But mine is pretty bad too @_@
Yes, I'll add you in just a second and tell me when you're done then, I'll open up the gates
The town is new leaf, I probably have the dumbest town name, I couldn't think of anything I guess xD

Hah! You're fine. I'll be right over. I just received the items now. :) I'm heading to my Station.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have the full alpine set I can order :3

Vizionari, how much would you like for the full Alpine Set? I need one, too. :) That is, if you have time.

i have the full alpine set I can order :3

Ahh really? Thank you so much, but first do you think you could find out how much it will all cost? If it's too much I might have to wait a few days.

Marreki, you don't need to pay me. I have plenty of ingame bells and I'll give you the Lovely items for free. Maybe that way you can have enough for Vizionari. I honestly don't need the bells. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready, Marreki. Open your gates and I'll be right over. I'll just drop the items and leave and you can get going with the other items you want. Don't forget to add the FC in my post and not my sidebar. Thanks!

Marreki, you don't need to pay me. I have plenty of ingame bells and I'll give you the Lovely items for free. Maybe that way you can have enough for Vizionari. I honestly don't need the bells. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready, Marreki. Open your gates and I'll be right over. I'll just drop the items and leave and you can get going with the other items you want. Don't forget to add the FC in my post and not my sidebar. Thanks!

What?? Omg you're so nice, thank you, thank you! ;u;

What?? Omg you're so nice, thank you, thank you! ;u;

You're welcome! And enjoy the set. I just realised that I have paid off my house and have plenty of bells in my town. Why charge? Besides, I love helping people out for free. This is a great Community and we all help each other. Hope to see you around again sometime. :)

did i get on this thread to late if not do u still have the balloon set

Last edited:
oops sorry I went offline! I can do 60k for the alpine set :) just message me back when you're online :)

did i get on this thread to late if not do u still have the balloon set

Ahh, how much would it cost?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops sorry I went offline! I can do 60k for the alpine set :) just message me back when you're online :)

I'm back online, I can pay you. Uhh, who's town? Yours or mine

Last edited:
Did you need these for your house, or just to catalog?

Ahh thank you so much, but I don't have room right now! I started a thread, selling a bunch of stuff but no one replied ;u; hhh. So until I can get rid of some stuff, I'll have to wait!

Back