• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying Furniture sets, gold ore, & trading golden series items!

Thalassic

Bells
Feedback
100% (51) +
FURNITURE I STILL NEED:

TO OWN:

Sloppy Chair
Golden Bed
Golden Man
Golden Clock
Palace Wall
Mushroom Series
Ice Series
Cabana Series
11 Gold Nuggets

TO CATALOG:
Alpine Series
Astro Series
Blue Series
Cabin Series
Classic Series
Exotic Series
Green Series
Kiddie Series
Minimalist Series
Modern Series
Modern Wood Series
Polka Dot Series
Ranch Series
Robo Series
Sleek Series
Stripe Series

does the word 'series' mean anything anymore??? who knows

anyways, let me know your prices! i prefer IGB to TBT!

Last edited:
i think i have a trade already set up, but i'll let you know if it doesnt work out!

I have a dinosaur track, ankylo skull, ichthyo skull, stego torso, parasaur tail, plesio torso, and coprolite. How much will you offer for these fossils?

I believe I have two legit Gallant statues, I have one for sure, but I think two. I'll need to go check my storage, I'm just on my island right now. VM me if you're interested? :) I'm online this time of the evening, pretty much every day.

whew! now just looking for tiger pants, gold ore, and some furniture sets/items i'll list now!

I can sell you the card series ^-^ Also between my two characters I have the blue, exotic, minimalist, modern, sleek, and a little bit of the stripe displayed in my homes, if you want I can just drop an item at a time for you then put it back. It'd take awhile but I'd do it for free ^-^

pm me if your interested please~

Last edited:
Hi, I have:

Sloppy wall
Mermaid wall
Mermaid floor

If your ok with buying them individually? And if so can u do TBT by any chance? I am in no need of IGB at the moment. If so how does 10 TBT per item, for a total of 30 TBT sound?? :3

Last edited:
unfortunately im only interested in full sets of the mermaid stuff!

i can do 7 tbt for the sloppy wall!

For the series, are you looking to buy the set only or will you buy pieces also? I think I have most of the card series, minus a piece or so x_x

I suppose that would be fine. Adding u. Your town?? :)

augh im sorry i found someone selling it to me for IGB and forgot to check this thread! sorry about that!!

mystia: i already have a trade set up for the card series but im interested in the ores! how much are you looking for for them?

augh im sorry i found someone selling it to me for IGB and forgot to check this thread! sorry about that!!

mystia: i already have a trade set up for the card series but im interested in the ores! how much are you looking for for them?

I've seen them go for 99k each, how does that sound? :)

Back