• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Freebos 【2/2】

Hi!

Is there anyway to request my oc Nia of Yoko:
Here is closest I think she looks like :p

http://i63.tinypic.com/ekl1qh.jpg

Nia!!

1EcWknq.jpg

I hope you like it! I experimented quite a lot with this piece.. probably because there was only one reference pic of her lol.

Agh, the speedpaint I recorded for Nia was corrupted and I am upset rip :|

anyways, that said..

Nia!!

1EcWknq.jpg

I hope you like it! I experimented quite a lot with this piece.. probably because there was only one reference pic of her lol.

Agh, the speedpaint I recorded for Nia was corrupted and I am upset rip :|

anyways, that said..

SOOOO
AMAZING
THANK YOU

love the colors
and her eyes

hands down just incredible! <3

Feel free to try her if there's still an open slot: http://sta.sh/225kcnwjd0vv?edit=1

Thanks for considering! ^^

Chessie16's OC!

5T5Izd8.png

Idk if my lines are gradually getting messier with each piece I finish or if it's my style that's changing smh.
anyways, I put emphasis on her cape bc I just love her cape design *^* enjoy!! <3

edit: oh right. I have a larger version if you think this is too small. I had to shrink the size so it can actually fit in the page lol.

Last edited:
Omg your artwork is so good! Do you think you can do some type of animal crossing art that I can put on my website? If so, how could I give you credit and would you like me to put a link to one of your pages too?

Omg your artwork is so good! Do you think you can do some type of animal crossing art that I can put on my website? If so, how could I give you credit and would you like me to put a link to one of your pages too?

Ahh thank you <3 and it depends! I can't draw any animals so... yeah ;u; what would you like?

HNI_0080.JPG

Can you draw the mayor on the right in a cat costume with shoulder length brown hair and the mayor on the left in a witches costume with long blond hair but have them look like they're posing together in a picture each holding a jack o lantern bucket that people use for trick or treating. Does that make sense? I added the picture so you could see what the mayors look like just in case. Ignore the other two attached photos, I didn't know how to get rid of them...

Attachments

• Marina Kawaii Desu! (^_^).JPG
    Marina Kawaii Desu! (^_^).JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 128
  • HNI_0071.JPG
    HNI_0071.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Chessie16's OC!

5T5Izd8.png

Idk if my lines are gradually getting messier with each piece I finish or if it's my style that's changing smh.
anyways, I put emphasis on her cape bc I just love her cape design *^* enjoy!! <3

edit: oh right. I have a larger version if you think this is too small. I had to shrink the size so it can actually fit in the page lol.

Omigosh, I love how you drew her! She's so pretty and I'm glad you like her cape ^^

I'd love to see the larger version :)

Ahm..... Because Taz's request includes two characters, Taz's piece might take a little longer than usual..

If you end up being unable to fulfill Taz's request, would you consider drawing my OC, Min-jun?

http://sta.sh/2tqy1967x54

Thanks for considering! c:
amye.miller, I'll put you in slot 2!

View attachment 186464

Can you draw the mayor on the right in a cat costume with shoulder length brown hair and the mayor on the left in a witches costume with long blond hair but have them look like they're posing together in a picture each holding a jack o lantern bucket that people use for trick or treating. Does that make sense? I added the picture so you could see what the mayors look like just in case. Ignore the other two attached photos, I didn't know how to get rid of them...

And, for Taz, I will work on your piece in the background bc it will take some time, but I wont put you in a slot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omigosh, I love how you drew her! She's so pretty and I'm glad you like her cape ^^

I'd love to see the larger version :)

http://i.imgur.com/JyXMu4x.png

just click the link!! C:

You don't have to work on mine if you don't want to... I understand if its too much for you as of now. If you are going to, you don't have to use that background. You could just do the night sky or a solid color.

Last edited:
Back