• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Free Stuff for new members! (Again)

You're an amazing person for this, and thank you for my collectible and TBT, also for posting under my thread! You inspired me to help people as well. ~

Also a newbie, could you explain what tbt is?

Edit: New-ish, I made this account in march but today's the second time I've really used it at all.

Last edited:
What a nice thing to do! I think I'm one of the better off newbies(since my town is such trash, no matter of fixing can help), but thanks for this!

Thanks so much for your kind comment on my "introduction" post! As my towns are both doing well, I'd like to choose the TBT if I may, please. I'm still wrapping my head around everything here, but you're OP in this thread outlined how useful TBT is lol.

Thanks again!
Amanda

Thanks so much for your kind comment on my "introduction" post! As my towns are both doing well, I'd like to choose the TBT if I may, please. I'm still wrapping my head around everything here, but you're OP in this thread outlined how useful TBT is lol.

Thanks again!
Amanda

No prob! You already have 16 bells! You're on a role!

It's very useful too!! YOU BUY EVERYTHING WITH IT! You could try and buy a collectible with in game stuff, but....good luck...plus, 100 tbt is equal to 20 million bells so.....an apple sells for 2000 tbt.....

Anyways, I will send you tbt and a collectible!! (The cute lil pixels under my username) you can sell it (I'll tell you how much once I decide which one).

BEEP BEEP BEEP LUCKY WINNER ALERT~!!

^^Well it seems you're a lucky winner!! Why?? Because (ready for logic??) my fave number is 27. I was gonna let poster number 27 also have a lucky prize...but I was poster 27. So, I figured I'd let poster number 72 (27 backwards) be the lucky winner....you're poster 71, I'm posting now, so I'll be poster 72...Logic.

Sorry for the long-winded post. More lucky winners soon!!

I forgot about this as well, lol. since you don't have your 3ds, i'll take tbt if it's alright.

I forgot about this as well, lol. since you don't have your 3ds, i'll take tbt if it's alright.

i now have my 3ds....but I also have summer school (well on the bright side I won't have to take this course next year). And no, not because I failed xD If you want the tbt I'll give it to you and if you decide you want to come to my town after school, just send it back :)

Back