• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Free Stuff for new members! (Again)

SolaireOfAstora

After Mon and Tues, even the calendar says WTF
Bells
July Birthstone (Ruby)
S.S. Dolphin
Chocolate Cake
Vesta
New Horizons Token
Green Candy
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (111) +
Ok, so I kinda abandoned the old thread, and I searched for it, but it disappeared :/

This is going to be short, sweet and a little different than the last thread. EDIT: I AM NOW ONLY OFFERING 5 TBT, AS I CAN NO LONGER AFFORD THE PRIOR AMOUNT!

RULES FIRST (yay!!)
- No running (SO MANY FLOWERS!!!!)
- No taking my hybrids (unless I say so)
- No digging stuffz up
- No taking stuff without asking

That's it!

Next, you can get (while your in my town) (NOTE this IS also available for those who recently restarted their town):
- IGB
- Fruit
- Normal flowers
- Hybrids (with permission)
- Furniture
- Fossils
- Bamboo
- That sort of stuff

OR OR OR (this is where it gets different)
You may have, as replacement for coming: 5 tbt (note: this is only available for members who recently joined, not those who recently restarted)

If you're so new, that you don't know what tbt is spent on, it's spent on EVERYTHING!!

You can buy:
- hybrid flowers for 1-2 tbt each
- Collectibles for ridiculous amounts of tbt
- DLC 3-5 tbt each
- Sets of furniture 10-35 tbt each
- IGB 100 tbt=20 million Igb

NOTE: I'm NOT selling these, I'm just stating average forum prices for these items. I will give you 5 tbt it's up to you how/where you spend it

And more!! Also your 5 tbt could easily be traded to someone who will give you 1 million igb for it :)

some newbies who post will get a free collectible! (either a red candy or tasty cake, or something half-decent!)

You can sell it, or keep it!

(if selling, tasty cake goes for 15-20 tbt, red candy goes for 25-50 tbt)

Newbie would be defined (by me) someone who joined June 10th-present

Every so often, I'll give a collectible of somewhat decent value (green candy or something)! I'll just jump in and be like "hey, guess what you get?!" lol. Have fun!!!

Thanks!

Last edited:
So, can I join? And have 20 TBT?

Yep! but if you take the tbt, you don't get to come to my town <-- Just so that's clear

You also receive a collectible for being the first one!! I'm assuming you want a red candy?

Hello, may I join in for the TBT? It's sweet you're doing this. <3 I chose TBT since I won't be able to play until Froday, so I hope you're okay with that. I'm also interested in the collectible. o:

Hello, may I join in for the TBT? It's sweet you're doing this. <3 I chose TBT since I won't be able to play until Froday, so I hope you're okay with that. I'm also interested in the collectible. o:

Yessss! I assume a red candy as well??

Well, since you like cakes so much.. xD

Will send another 5 tbt, since you willingly took the cake :p

Thank you so much for this! And since I'm still curious, may I ask what the collectibles are really for? And how people get them? o:

Thank you so much for this! And since I'm still curious, may I ask what the collectibles are really for? And how people get them? o:

You get them by having high speed internet during restocks (lol) or purchase them from others for ridiculously inflated prices. For example my apple, could be bought from the shop for 199 tbt. However, I could sell it for 2000 tbt, because they are never in stock. Most people just use them to show off. If you have a Pokeball, wow, you're really looked up to/wealthy, (Pokeballs go for ~20000 tbt). I like to buy, sell and trade them around. I don't really have a set I really like. I thought about the fruit set but meh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Look at the shop prices, and then look here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?334670-Market-Price-Summary-of-Collectibles

That yellow letter-house? Buy it from the shop for 189 tbt Buy it for it's inflated price, pay around 11000-12000 tbt

Hullo. :3 I was wondering if I could also join in for a bit of tbt? ^^ I would also like the collectible? :eek: I think I tried to get animated avatar with seashells and it didn?t work or something? xD I am still trying to figure out how the signature works too. x3 Not the smartest with that stuff. It?s really cool of you to do stuff like this. :D People on this site are really sweet. ^^

Oh okay, I thought it had to do with a ranking at first, but they do have some really cute ones! Thank you for explaining, and for giving me the TBT and my first collectible! I promise to keep it. c: <3

Hullo. :3 I was wondering if I could also join in for a bit of tbt? ^^ I would also like the collectible? :eek: I think I tried to get animated avatar with seashells and it didn?t work or something? xD I am still trying to figure out how the signature works too. x3 Not the smartest with that stuff. It?s really cool of you to do stuff like this. :D People on this site are really sweet. ^^

Hey, I'd tell you how to animate your siggy, but I don't know how xD (I mean, look at my sad, sad, sig) Also, thank you! At least you get to use seashells xD I joined after new-member bells were removed, but before seashells existed...rip. Lol,well, I'll send over the tbt, red candy, I assume again?

Next new newbie to post will get one of my favorite fruits to eat (yummy cherries!!)

Back