• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Free doodle things [closed]

crying because these are so cute.
I want 20000.
*casually draws 20000 dank memes out of spite*
:O THIS IS SO PERFECT!
Thank you!!!
I love it!
Ahhh, no problem! Im very happy you like it! ( ? ▽ ` )ノ again, sorry for the wait!

YES PLEASE
And let me reserve a slot since they were so full last time :rolleyes:
MEWMS PLEASE OPEN COMMS AGAIN
((((;゚Д゚))))))) *hyperventilating* WAHHH COMMITMENT NOOOOOO~
But in all seriousness i'm not sure if i'm ready to commit to another shop unless it was rlc which im not sure if theres enough intrest for. But i am considering either an auction or maybe something like the art games again for the people who dont have loads of tbt. . .? except i dont know how i would put that together (?Д` )

Hi I love your art! I hope you'll consider drawing one of my OCs c:

Charisma
Mieru
ta daaaaaaaaa~
tnEOMha.jpg

I'm not being rude I'm just checking because almost always my art requests, freebie or not, or usual never given to me

i'm not trying to be rude here either, but artists don't just magically get art done in two seconds without any hassle. We're not just mean lean art making machines ya know? It takes lots of time (a lot in my case XD ) staring at a single canvas and effort. So it rubs me the wrong way a bit when i decide to give my time away for free and people instantly think their entitled to my art. I'm just doing these for fun to cheer myself up, i don't even have to be giving these away at all. Again, i don't think that was your intention to be rude but still, try to be a little considerate of artists who give their services away for free :)

Also thank you Pokemanz and Gamzee for standing up for me.

i'm not trying to be rude here either, but artists don't just magically get art done in two seconds without any hassle. We're not just mean lean art making machines ya know? It takes lots of time (a lot in my case XD ) staring at a single canvas and effort. So it rubs me the wrong way a bit when i decide to give my time away for free and people instantly think their entitled to my art. I'm just doing these for fun to cheer myself up, i don't even have to be giving these away at all. Again, i don't think that was your intention to be rude but still, try to be a little considerate of artists who give their services away for free :)

Also thank you Pokemanz and Gamzee for standing up for me.

I think I just asked my question in a rude way, sorry.
I was going to say:
Well I can't say it without being rude

Your art style is gorgeous! I'd love one of my new oc. c:

unnamed_adopt_by_crystalmilktea_forsale__by_sansisbae-d9ndi33.png

Back