• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Four Leaf Clover

Blizzard

Top Flake
Bells
I just found one but forgot to take a picture. I've been really frustrated by this game lately. Maybe things will improve.

I have one but I don't know what it's for. It is just sitting in my storage... Do you know what I'm supposed to do with it?

I have one but I don't know what it's for. It is just sitting in my storage... Do you know what I'm supposed to do with it?

I have no clue. Like most things, I'll probably accidentally sell it. Tried putting in hair but looked dumb. It's on display on a table right now. I think it's part of that good luck stuff like certain colored items placed in room.

If you want to get a picture of finding the clover, you can always plant it outside and then pick it up and you'll do the same "found a four leaf clover!" thing.

And the clover is supposed to bring good luck, especially if placed in your house along the south of the room.

Back