Buying FOUND! TYSM Lambdadelta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure whether you have the older games, as well as Transporter and Bank, but those aren't closing on the 8th with the rest of the servers so there's still some more time.

In any case, I can see about getting some of those for you. I'll make a list in a bit.

hey c:
i could get you those pokémon, i just need 30ish minutes!

Post automatically merged:

i’m sorry about the wait!
i’m currently working on a school project, and it’s taking a lot longer than i expected. i was wondering if you’d be available in an hour or so?

Last edited:
hi c:
i’m sorry about the long wait, but all of your pokémon are ready! i’ll need your friend code, and then we can trade 🎉

hi c:
i’m sorry about the long wait, but all of your pokémon are ready! i’ll need your friend code, and then we can trade 🎉
Hello, we are alright friends I double checked. I can log on and trade now if you're available.

Hello, we are alright friends I double checked. I can log on and trade now if you're available.
alright!
i cleared out my friend list last week, so i’m not 100% sure if i have you. could i get your fc just in case?

alright!
i cleared out my friend list last week, so i’m not 100% sure if i have you. could i get your fc just in case?
Sorry I forgot that if you remove someone from your 3DS friend list then they will still show up as a friend for the other person

Anyways my friend code is: 3626-5339-1222 and my Mii's name is Anne.

Sorry I forgot that if you remove someone from your 3DS friend list then they will still show up as a friend for the other person

Anyways my friend code is: 3626-5339-1222 and my Mii's name is Anne.
alright, thank you so much!
i swear it wasn’t personal… the new leaf farewell cluttered my list, and i prefer to keep things small 😭
edit: i’m currently in the trading plaza ^^

@trista aw man it seems you aren't allowed to trade me a Marshshadow 😭 oh well at least it's not required for the shiny charm I don't think

are you looking to just get them in the dex or to have have?

if the former, I can help on both, but I currently only have an extra pheromosa (wanna keep at least one of each for living dex purposes)

are you looking to just get them in the dex or to have have?

if the former, I can help on both, but I currently only have an extra pheromosa (wanna keep the celesteela for living dex purposes)
I just need their Pokedex data, I do not want to keep them and I will return them to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back