• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Foreverfox's Friends - Amiibo Shop

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
IGN: Wolf
Island Name: Avonlea
Requested Villager: Fauna
Villager Tier: S
Date you will have an empty plot: I have one now.
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): 11-12pm CEST
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): No
Payment amount: 60TBT

IGN: Ellie
Island Name: Winhill
Requested Villager: Stitches
Date you will have an empty plot: Today (I will time travel to move someone out faster! They asked to move today)
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): 10am to 9pm PST, every day
Edit: I might have to wait until after 9pm PST, or tomorrow, because my wifi just went down. My provider says it should be back up until 8pm.
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): Yes please!
Payment amount: 65 TBT

Last edited:
Hey! This weekend is a bit hairy, but I can ping you if I find myself with some freetime? Or if you don't quite have a plot ready, I can do Monday!

i already have a plot so you can ping me when you can!!

here's the rest of the info :)
IGN: kaitlyn
Island Name: windfall
Requested Villager: fauna
Payment amount: 60

I'm not actively playing NH right now but I would love to come back at some point to get Tasha! she's one of my dream villagers :>

Closed this weekend (through 8/8) unless discussed previously, as above. Thanks everyone!

IGN: Hannah
Island Name: Starlight
Requested Villager: Kitty
Villager Tier: C
Date you will have an empty plot: Now :)
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): BST
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): no thanks
Payment amount: 25 TBT!!

hello! i'd like to adopt a villager for my sister's island:

IGN: Mélissa
Island Name: Alicante
Requested Villager: Lopez
Date you will have an empty plot: tomorrow (8/18)
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): daily, all afternoon and most of the evening. the timezone is CEST (France)
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): no thank you
Payment amount: 25 tbt

thanks in advance ^^

hello! i'd like to adopt a villager for my sister's island:

IGN: Mélissa
Island Name: Alicante
Requested Villager: Lopez
Date you will have an empty plot: tomorrow (8/18)
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): daily, all afternoon and most of the evening. the timezone is CEST (France)
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): no thank you

thanks in advance ^^
Hello! I won't be able to get him until Thursday or Friday at the earliest. I'm currently out of town for our son's medical appointments and didn't bring my cycling switch with me. Will that be okay? My apologies, I meant to put a notice on here to close the shop until that time, but it's been very hectic. 😪

Hello! I won't be able to get him until Thursday or Friday at the earliest. I'm currently out of town for our son's medical appointments and didn't bring my cycling switch with me. Will that be okay? My apologies, I meant to put a notice on here to close the shop until that time, but it's been very hectic. 😪
hi! that's totally okay, we understand and we'll stay on the date of the 18th in the meantime. i hope you and your son are doing okay :blush:

hiya! @Foreverfox

Island Name: serenity
Requested Villager: kabuki
Villager Tier: B
Date you will have an empty plot: can time travel tonight if you're available!
Available trading time: EST
Payment amount: 30 tbt

IGN: Kira
Island Name: Cloudhaven
Requested Villager: Ribbot
Date you will have an empty plot: September 10
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): Pacific Time (it's 11AM as I'm posting this, for reference) 10AM-1:30PM, 5:30PM-2AM
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): No, thank you
Payment amount: 25TBT

decided I'd love to have Skye, she's so pretty 💕

Island Name: serenity
Requested Villager: skye
Villager Tier: A
Date you will have an empty plot: can time travel if you can do this tonight
Available trading time: EST
Payment amount: 45 tbt

IGN: Heather
Island Name: Tepple
Requested Villager: Shep
Date you will have an empty plot: today
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): BST

Back