For the 10th time

Links are left so the creator of the thread can find it and knows it was moved.

I usually never do that. Smart_Tech might leave the occasional bad thread as a link, but he almost always removes it. And I leave links if I move a thread from one board to another, like Storm said.

how about you just leave them there for a day, so people can tell it was moved, then change it the next morning... that would work best, it would keep the place clean, and you wouldn't have to notify everyone that a thread was moved.

PIRANHA2 said:
how about you just leave them there for a day, so people can tell it was moved, then change it the next morning... that would work best, it would keep the place clean, and you wouldn't have to notify everyone that a thread was moved.
I don't know, it seems like a bunch of work....

Maybe just not leave links? =\

PikMino42 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
I don't know, it seems like a bunch of work....

Maybe just not leave ]
and they don't do a lot of stuff daily so why add on?

Everyone knows everyone, if they really aren't going to look in Off Topic, and then TBT HQ everyday then they need to get more active.

Back