Food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychonaut

Bells
So I just made some ramen noodles and heated up some of those frozen egg-roll things, and am snacking on some white cheddar cheez-its alongside them.

Food topic, talk about your fave foods, most hated foods, what you're eating/have eaten today/want to eat, etc.

Anything about eating food, this is the place to om nom nom about it.

I'll eat pretty much anything and there's no food that I HATE and can't eat, but I don't care much for bell peppers nor pork products.

My favorite foods are clear soups, foodie-type salads and sushi. Oh my god, I love sushi, especially eel & avocado makizushi. Aaah, I want some now. :(

I also really, really dig pasta, especially with marinara sauce and vinegar. Basically I love a lot of Italian and various Asian food.

Huh, that makes me sound really healthy. I also LOVE instant cup ramen, Easy Mac, Doritos, and my mom's chocolate chip cookies. In fact, I eat WAY too much ramen/easy mac and it's making me chubby. :\

Twizzlers are the best food ever.

I'm one of those lucky people who can eat all they want without gaining a pound.

Muffun said:

I'm one of those lucky people who can eat all they want without gaining a pound.
You may be lucky but most people with fast metabolism are fast in adulthood. But I'm not saying that YOU will fat in adulthood but chances are very high.

The Blog Tree.

Muffun said:
I was like that as a teenager. Once I hit 21 or so, though, I (finally) grew a butt and now I get a chubby belly if I'm not active. ;___; Pray you keep that metabolism when you get older.

Nic said:
Muffun said:

You may be lucky but most people with fast metabolism are fast in adulthood. But I'm not saying that YOU will fat in adulthood but chances are very high.

The Blog Tree.
It's not like I don't exercise it all off. I don't sit at home all day eating Cheese Doodles.

And my family is known for a high metabolism.

DustyBentley said:
Muffun said:
I was like that as a teenager. Once I hit 21 or so, though, I (finally) grew a butt and now I get a chubby belly if I'm not active. ;___; Pray you keep that metabolism when you get older.
You grew butt?! I've always had a crack in my rear. :|

Nic said:
Muffun said:

You may be lucky but most people with fast metabolism are fat in adulthood. But I'm not saying that YOU will fat in adulthood but chances are very high.

The Blog Tree.
fixed that for you?

the blog tree, due to what i was eating? i c.

guy, 19, I've been eating noodles and pop tarts as my main diet for around a year now... my body probably hates me by now. I have a stomach, not much of a butt to speak of, I wouldn't say I'm fat.. but I could be in much better shape, and thinner is definitely possible. most of my friends think I'm skinny, but then again, a good half of them are "big boned".

side-note: my dad's (very?) thin.

dusty, that pasta sounds godly. @.@ (even though pasta in and of itself is kinda limited to what you add in it, right?)

twizzlers are yum. +1 cool points for eating them without your hands.

Food Network, mutha *censored.3.0* as, do you watch it?

not that in the morning stuff either, talkin bout that nighttime stuff where they find crazy good/awesome food and eat it

when hungry, that channel = D:

*edit*
I don't do anything necessarily to work it off... never have
I think that's starting to catch up with me, though :D

I have been liking chicken sandwhiches alot lately...

But oranges are my favorite!

Nic said:
DustyBentley said:
Haha, yeah. When I was a teenager, I had the hips but not the bust/butt to match 'em. Too much Easy Mac sorted that out, though.

DustyBentley said:
Nic said:
DustyBentley said:
Haha, yeah. When I was a teenager, I had the hips but not the bust/butt to match 'em. Too much Easy Mac sorted that out, though.
Just saying but did you grow your butt to attract a man? That is how Kim Karsdashian got a husband. Plus she also had a sex tape as well.

Nic said:
DustyBentley said:
Nic said:
DustyBentley said:
Just saying but did you grow your butt to attract a man? That is how Kim Karsdashian got a husband. Plus she also had a sex tape as well.
Wow.
No, I grew a butt as a combination of genetics and not being active enough. See, that will happen.
I'm done here.

Well today I went out to eat and ordered pasta Alfredo (because they were out of EVERY steak). But by the time it came I'd already had salad and didn't feel like it anymore, so I just skipped it for desert. XD

I haven't been out to eat in a loong time. Italian food, I'll guess?

I could go for a bacon cheeseburger right now..

How bout that Alton Brown dude? Crazy food scientist teachin the world how to cook like a pro, ftw.

How do you guys feel about finishing your food? doesnt matter, would rather not cram food in your stomach, or (like me) have to finish everything or you feel like a failure?

I almost never have dessert Q.Q

bulimia's bad, unless you're an owl, mmkay?

on a more different/off putting topic, does anyone else enjoy/feel better, throwing up/while throwing up?

I know it isn't fun, or shouldn't be, but when I do, I always feel better. just wondering if that's normal, or if everyone felt "OM*G so sick" during/after.

I haven't thrown up in quite a while (by which I mean a year or so at least).. I'm probably due sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back