• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa- you already gened him up?

or you scrolled a nonbog hartchie?

somebody is going to brew an egg for me today or tomorrow. will probably sell it.
altho, i guess if i hatched it i could start breeding boggies for big bucks couldnt i?

if you want to breed them, it's probably better to use the scroll and change a dragon that already has nice genes, if you're breeding the one you hatch, all the offsprings will be basic (unless you plan to gene them up yourself before breeding) or use the money you get from the egg to buy a bogs that's already gened

i have this bogs for sale for 900 gems. i bought her mom specifically for the scroll, and i've sold two of them so far

Last edited:
it was in the mp? cool :3 but explains why it wasn't terrible expensive. also gotta love saving old imps considering how hard they are to find aha.

nice halloween snek pepper!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also tfw you have to actually use scavenge because glass bottles but the rng is so bad aaaah.

it was in the mp? cool :3 but explains why it wasn't terrible expensive. also gotta love saving old imps considering how hard they are to find aha.

nice halloween snek pepper!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also tfw you have to actually use scavenge because glass bottles but the rng is so bad aaaah.

Yes but it retired a while ago, it's one of the nicest ones they've had imo :).

Yes but it retired a while ago, it's one of the nicest ones they've had imo :).

Ah I see and yeah definitely, I love all those starmap constellation things.. Man I need to get one of those star map globes IRL ah.

Aaaand when you need blue material things for brewing and you never get it... ayyy i love the rng.

finally got a festival chest last nite-- the one with the accent for male imperials. hopefully i can get more soon, the fewest ive ever gotten before this is three chests...

^congrats.. i've actually gotten a few chests now but i sold em :3

also found this lil snek bub in the ah for 200k :D

Last edited:
got my bogsneak egg. now its decision time: sell, or hatch.

wanna scroll next, i lack the mats though for one of the sulfurs, may hafta go to AH for those...

im down to just five of those dragons i needed to clear out now. may be time to post a giveaway thread in my Flight.

Id hatch personally bc I love hatching eggs but you'll probably be better off selling the egg profit wise.

-Creeps from the shadows- Hi Belltree forums lol So my goal for this festival was the usual 2.4k cureency, I only have 500 ;___; and no peeps selling.

If anyone's interested I'm looking to buy at least 1200 Shards for 2:1g! Kimizi on FR c:

picked up this 7 digit imp gentleman just now.. kinda need to gene the tert up whenever i can afford that tho

still damn i never like buy currency unless i indirectly need the materials for brewing it or such otherwise i just grind like mad if i want the apparel

still damn i never like buy currency unless i indirectly need the materials for brewing it or such otherwise i just grind like mad if i want the apparel

I used to be the same but, a year in and the coli bores me to death lol

Also, anyone know what the current tbt to FR rate could be?

eh depends on holiday.. arcane was pretty easy though with the 'pools.

100 tbt :40/50k treas i think depends a bit who sells/buys. gems 2:1 or 1:1 also depends

tbh an FR gem should be worth like 10 tbt, but people that dont care about their FR currency and undercutters deflated FR currency market here. there's no way that tbt should be worth as much as half of FR gems. does not compute.

after much hard work, and with the help of a friend in my Flight, i've got a bogglysnek scroll... now to sell, or use on one of my dergs... imma post a few scry pix here to get some input from yall...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back