Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
also yeah i type "snek" on purpose they will always be boop nose sneks to me <3 damn i want a lair full of em now heh xD

also ugh i need so many renaming scrolls rip lol

also yeah i type "snek" on purpose they will always be boop nose sneks to me <3 damn i want a lair full of em now heh xD

also ugh i need so many renaming scrolls rip lol

I have 5 renaming scrolls that I'm not using if you want them.

And damn, the prices of skeletal chimes went up ;_;

I'm paying 800 tbt for skeletal chimes or moonglow thorns, and 400 tbt for a cleaver if anyone has extras they want to sell.

Also looking for any cobwebs. My tbt to gem ratio is 2 tbt : 1 gem.

I'm paying 800 tbt for skeletal chimes or moonglow thorns, and 400 tbt for a cleaver if anyone has extras they want to sell.

If you're sure you don't need them or want anything from them, sure c:

Do you mean NotN apparel, if such I have Conjurer's.

If you're sure you don't need them or want anything from them, sure c:

Do you mean NotN apparel, if such I have Conjurer's.

I'm sure, I'll send you a CR. Oh I also have the dom discount so if you need me to buy any for you they're 5100 tr.

And yes, they're listed in AH for 175 gems, so I'll pay 350 tbt for them if you want :3

I'm sure, I'll send you a CR. Oh I also have the dom discount so if you need me to buy any for you they're 5100 tr.

And yes, they're listed in AH for 175 gems, so I'll pay 350 tbt for them if you want :3

aye sure good you had my username c: idek about now more than those but i'll hit you up if I do.
thank you!

and sure let me know when you are on and i will send the item to you once i get the bells!

site glitch isn't showing last post

- - - Post Merge - - -

aye sure good you had my username c: idek about now more than those but i'll hit you up if I do.
thank you!

and sure let me know when you are on and i will send the item to you once i get the bells!
fixed the glitch!

I'm online now and can send you the tbt!

I can sell you skeletal chimes if you still need them :3.

Ok I'll send chimes :D, what's your user name again?

PaintingFlowers

thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

after this I'll just need the moonglow thorns and cleaver.
or the gems to buy them off AH if anyone is selling :3

^ Okay thanks!

I was able to get one cleaver as a drop during SFC and now I want more. Which reminds me, if anyone still needs some of the chests, I have extras of all of them except for the one for the imp male.

I hope RoR has some decent apparel, the old ones are starting to burn a hole in my wallet.

what one drops them? :0

yeah i hope it mostly have decent skins and not trash like last year, sigh

dnag, i had this idea for triple fire pet/butt/glim bogsnek dergs but all of them seem to be related and unable to breed...

what one drops them? :0

yeah i hope it mostly have decent skins and not trash like last year, sigh

The cleaver? Mine was dropped in Crystal Pool, but in the guide by Maki, it says it can be dropped in any venue, except Ghostlight ruins

dnag, i had this idea for triple fire pet/butt/glim bogsnek dergs but all of them seem to be related and unable to breed...
That sucks. Are you able to get any triple fire dergs that can breed with each other and then use the gene scrolls on them? It's a big investment though, so idk. Good luck!

ah yeah that one and thanks i'll go grind a bit later then ;D
Good luck! After the week of grinding for SFC, I just can't anymore. Soo boring!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back