• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Baldwin is 14. I'm not doing much of anything on FR right now. Had yet another crappy experience with people in my flight and it just bummed me out and I don't have any motivation to play.

light?

maybe change flight then? sorry though.. haven't had too hard times with mine but then i'm not too active in flight specific activities so.

My Baldwin is 14. I'm not doing much of anything on FR right now. Had yet another crappy experience with people in my flight and it just bummed me out and I don't have any motivation to play.

Sorry you're not having a good time on FR right now :(, could you switch flights to avoid those you have conflict with?

Ahhh I hope they have picked some good stuff for tomorrow, i s2g if they do as last year with the skins and accents I wonder if I'm gonna bother, like the brewing ones were nice and that noodle nebula but rest were just purple scribbles ew.

dammit, i didnt play fR for a day and a half and now my clan energy dropped under 80% and i lost the gathering bonuses. looks like i'll hafta spend some time in coli this festival....

check out one of my new ridgebacks, she looks like a blonde celebrity but im not sure which one, any ideas??

^^ ah nice dragon! not good with celebrities though, so no clue x]

Have some iri/shim/rune wc male hatchlings in the AH for 30k tr.

Free if anyone here wants to give them a perma-home

dsjhsdjfd haaah yes so many nice skins and two bogsnek ones ayyy yes ripperino walletino!

nice rune babs! love the 3rd one =D
--

Also just saying in advance, I won't be able to be on much to use my discount other than for myself, and due to timezones I will probably have to wait for people to pay/send etc. so please don't pester me about this as for the MP skins on the site.

Last edited:
Still working on slowly getting rid of all of my non-shadow looking dergs, I plan on just doing blacks purples pinks and blues, with maybe some tealy colors if I get back into glow shroom dragons.

So if you want a derg from my lair everyone after Sanguin on page 2 is going to be sold or exalted on there, and if you want one just let me know, I'll probably give you most of them for free if you want a Gen 1 or something just give a small donation for them because I am broke af on there. A lot of them are listed for sale and I think one or two might be on a nest still but just let me know!

Love this festivals items ^^. The skins are lovely as well especially that brass telescope one.

Yeah I still need the female imp one though, tempting to buy it off AH cause I have some leftover gems now though :p

I only have a few skins right now and brewing one but the week is young. I'd hold off buying until later tbh as it will probably go down in price on the AH over the week if you can't get it in the MP.

I only have a few skins right now and brewing one but the week is young. I'd hold off buying until later tbh as it will probably go down in price on the AH over the week if you can't get it in the MP.

yeah only two i had to buy off ah but tbh not too big hole in wallet since i bought most others on mp :] now to save up for a couple of bogsneks :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

ayy yeah brewing the last skin finally.. i think gotta go through the skin list so i didn't miss any mp ones i guess. and i can start selling **** as well i hope :p and grind my tush off for currency.. dumb rng :(

Last edited:
got all the skins and accents now i think, man that feels good. gunna brew currency and grind my tush off for the cloaks though hnng i need at least 10 of those lel

i havent even been over there yet-- which coli level is the best for getting the festi currency this time??

dsjhsdjfd haaah yes so many nice skins and two bogsnek ones ayyy yes ripperino walletino!

nice rune babs! love the 3rd one =D
--

Also just saying in advance, I won't be able to be on much to use my discount other than for myself, and due to timezones I will probably have to wait for people to pay/send etc. so please don't pester me about this as for the MP skins on the site.

Thanks! The third one, is the only one that has sold so far.

Happy Starfall Celebration everyone!

I like the skins, but my favorite is the apparel!!

sfc_cloak.jpg

im trying to figure out what that cloak thing is, it has a cool looking pattern on it, but it seems like a head scarf, doesnt it??

i seem to be broke on FR, i guess i sold too much of my currency lol. so far i snagged that female imp accent at MP with the last of my treasure, and I ground coli and bought the familiar. But why does the arcane goblin have its eyes closed anyway??

Got 3/4 of the festive stuff so far, just need the emblem. And only got the skins from brewing.

But damn, I'm getting so many pings from people selling their sfc skins that they submitted that didn't win and I have no gems!!
Probably gonna have to sell my bogsneak eggs.

i'd buy that egg if i could damn

i have the emblems from last year more or less so just gonna farm for the cloaks so pretty ah. sadly they look so bad on faes due to their ears ugh.

feel good to have all 14 skins even if rip walletino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back