• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
for anyone who's interested,
i'm restocking some treasure and gems for sale in my tbt market thread...

Good luck selling!
I'm having a hard time selling my collectibles.

But if anyone has some yellow goo or purple sludge I can offers some tbt for it.
Idk what rates they go for though.

ah talking about bab dergs i should have some space babs hatching tomorrow. i bet they will be cool so i wanna keep though but yeah probably going to space dad :p

I might be getting the forums mixed up, but I think people were talking about buying older dragons and gen ones for their lairs?

Either way I bought two dragons:

2 year old imp, no kids

1 year old gen one, no kids

Anyways, they were being sold for 20k tr and I snatched them up in case anyone here would be interested in them.
If so, they only cost the 20k tr I paid to get them, if not, I'll keep them and gene them up.

Good luck selling!
I'm having a hard time selling my collectibles.

But if anyone has some yellow goo or purple sludge I can offers some tbt for it.
Idk what rates they go for though.
ah i wish i had more! i used all mine up for a bunch of fine alchemical reductions. luckily i've been transmuting stuff all the time for the past few months so i had enough materials to brew up 4 bogsneak scrolls

Got some new purple spacebabs, hatchling price to good homes! PLEASE name it if you want one, I don't want a list of unnamed offsprings thank you.

might keep the coatl, idek yet.

thanks and awwww 3cute5me snappppp <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

also yeah i will probably keep the babs until later tonight due to everyone's timezones so just hit me up, i will be on and off :3

uhh literally no idea, maybe check some guides for it? i'm just brewing **** so i can get the skins next week ahah...

whut, 20k for that old imp.. nice snag! and cool mirror as well :3 grats on 'em!
Thank you!
Started scrying them and iri/runes look really nice on them, especially the mirror. But ah iri is so expensive, may have to settle with basic/rune.

ah i wish i had more! i used all mine up for a bunch of fine alchemical reductions. luckily i've been transmuting stuff all the time for the past few months so i had enough materials to brew up 4 bogsneak scrolls
No problem, was able to get one bog for free and someone is brewing me an egg, that should be done later tonight/tomorrow morning. I really just wanted and extra egg to sell so I'll have some tr during the SFC.

how does one make imbued sulfur??
Probably already looked it up, but here ya go:
sulfur.JPG

If you need to make the fine alchemical reductions, I have some spare reinforced glass beakers you can have.

If you need to make the fine alchemical reductions, I have some spare reinforced glass beakers you can have.

thanks, i just bought 2 of the beakers tho at AH.

i had on hand already about half the stuff needed to brew one sulfur, and one bogsneak egg. so i just bought the other half on AH.

so i guess i need to find one of these "free" brewers to get the fine reductions brewed, then the sulfur, then the egg.

what kind of tip is standard in these kind of arrangements?

^ I usually just give some goo/ooze/etc. that I'm not using and like 5k tr.

Oh yeah I haven't fed any dragons for over a year.

Woops.

My brewing is still level 3 because I've spent my entire life just degrading materials instead of actually making items. Need to fix that.

Last edited:
Oh yeah I haven't fed any dragons for over a year.

Woops.

My brewing is still level 3 because I've spent my entire life just degrading materials instead of actually making items. Need to fix that.

yeah i spent a lot of my xp on just getting alchemy stuff so i can go further but .. well. once sfc is over i'll probably start making stuff i guess. just too lazy grinding ahah

My brewing level is 13 close to 14 because I've been kind of lazy with it but trying to catch up. I've been reducing my broken bottles of which I have a ridiculous amount.

My Baldwin is 14. I'm not doing much of anything on FR right now. Had yet another crappy experience with people in my flight and it just bummed me out and I don't have any motivation to play.

My Baldwin is 14. I'm not doing much of anything on FR right now. Had yet another crappy experience with people in my flight and it just bummed me out and I don't have any motivation to play.

damn, son. which flight are you in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back