• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first dragon I bought (I've got a buttload of money from doing Tidal Trouble, so I bought a Fae. Gonna grab a mate and make some satanic Mirror Fae.) is actually really pretty. I heard that if you **** up your first dragon's colour-scheme (I love it, but I wouldn't want it on anything but a male tundra, so I kinda ****ed up there. And the female looks like peanut-butter) you're done, but I found this beauty on the market. Only 15k!

Flight Rising... LIKE YOUR MUM.jpg

It just gives me this pure crystal vibe.

In just one day of bonding with my familiars:

f1da18534b469c92c8cc386048996567.png

I have about 5-10 more familiars that will become awakened this week, too.

Yass, our flight is dominating! I exalted a lot of dragons to help with the push, glad to know that it was worth it haha

yes hello i am rising from the grave to ask if anyone is pushing this week? i kind of never have any clue as to where to see who's pushing when x.x i checked dragons wanted but found nothing

i don't want to exalt dragons for myself i want extra money >:

Last edited:
I'm looking for a few nests that I can breed my dragons on if anyone has them.
I am looking for 3 Ice nests, 1 Light nest and 1 Shadow nest.
I'll pay if need be.

Thanks to anyone that lends me a nest. :D

I'll pay if need be.

I can nest but i wont be able to put them on until june 8th lol. Mine are full atm. But theyll be free then i think

I'll pay if need be.

Oh I forgot to respond to this haha. I can nest for you! (I'm shadow)

It's killing me that I'm not going to be going for the color wheel release. .-.

On the other hand, I'm going to Odaiba that day to see the life-sized Gundam, so there's that.

Yes I just tried to log in but couldn't connect to the server :(, I could be wrong but I think they mentioned something about a planned downtime today?

It feel like forever XD ,even if iv only waited for 20 mins ,Hope the server come back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back