• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been catching so many mispricings lately. It's making me super reminiscent of Gaia vending days and that's so awesome. I managed to pick up a glimmer gene for 25 gems, and an ambush for 100 treasure or something. Also someone was dumping in apparel for 1g each.

Selling Glowing Gold, Orange and Purple Clawtips, sling me some offers! Looking for 20k treasure/30 gems/ 50 TBT each, I might negotiate a bit though.

Pictures aren't cooperating atm

Last edited:
I've been catching so many mispricings lately. It's making me super reminiscent of Gaia vending days and that's so awesome. I managed to pick up a glimmer gene for 25 gems, and an ambush for 100 treasure or something. Also someone was dumping in apparel for 1g each.

damn i wish i was more into fr atm so i could do that xD

Does anyone else find boiling your pets and reducing them to muck morally questionable? lmao

What new colors is everyone excited for?

Me. I'm praying I can get a Radioactive/Radioactive/Cyan male gen one. Yaaas. I also have an amazing accent to go with him too if I'm able to snag one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

^^ are* lmao

What new colors is everyone excited for?

Me. I'm praying I can get a Radioactive/Radioactive/Cyan male gen one. Yaaas. I also have an amazing accent to go with him too if I'm able to snag one.

^^ are* lmao
I honestly don't know until they come out and I can see different genes. I might recolor my progen I kept and see if I can get a sick combination.

I definitely like the blues, though.

I honestly don't know until they come out and I can see different genes. I might recolor my progen I kept and see if I can get a sick combination.

I definitely like the blues, though.

yeah same haven't been too active there nowadays and tbh yeah it'd be cool to get something noice but not overly into that now..

yeah same haven't been too active there nowadays and tbh yeah it'd be cool to get something noice but not overly into that now..

I enjoy it sooo much. It's so satisfying buying mispricings. I have never had anyone pm me about it yet, but I bet I'd be generous to them if they did.

Wait...it doesn't tell you who bought your item after it sells.

Oh.....ohh nooo...

Haha x) Well there are a thread for lost and found mispriced stuff somewhere but yeah I guess you can generally keep crap

Yah, especially since I'm not going out of my way to pm them. I was usually pretty nasty on Gaia.

Haha yeah why bother when you can earn the dough ;D

Haha, yeah that site. I wasn't too active with selling and buying but yeah that site is a mess.

Haha yeah why bother when you can earn the dough ;D

Haha, yeah that site. I wasn't too active with selling and buying but yeah that site is a mess.

True, true. So where is this forum for mispricings lost & found? I can't find it.

YUP LOL
I exclusively use it for art.

In some of the forums haha Dx It might be a bit down but I can try dig if you can't find it.

Ahah, I was mostly ****posting and hanging around music threads

In some of the forums haha Dx It might be a bit down but I can try dig if you can't find it.

Ahah, I was mostly ****posting and hanging around music threads
I'll keep looking, but if you want to help, I won't turn it down c:
I mostly just tried to make bank. Which I did do B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back