Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We both got unbred ones. : D

30kg is normal for bred ones, but we're aiming for the top.

Sounds like a good plan! You make money really quickly from what I remember, so you'll definitely be able to get there!

Good luck!

Ooooh, ok, that makes sense. I don't care about unbred or bred, personally. I only care when it comes to gen 1's, but I don't collect those, only sell them.
Thanks! Whenever I decide to stop selling for tbt is when I'll make enough xD

Only Gen one I would be remotely interested in getting pre color wheel is a royal/royal/aqua-jade male gen one.

I cry. He would look so goood as a petal.butt.glimmer coatl. seafoam tert i cry

a38ea21a9714ce4439ac7e01ff31f3f3.png

Just dropping by to let everyone know I have 600 gems for sale :]
2 tbt = 1 gem

yo, just dropping in to say: i'm selling lots of dergs!! check in the spoilers to see them ^^

x/y/y - banana / ivory / ivory

x/x/y - banana / ivory / ivory

x/x/x - gold

x/x/x - gold

beige / chocolate / maize

stone / chocolate / white

grey / ice / obsidian

platinum / silver / lavender

they're around 20-50k each (what you think is appropriate) so if you want one, send me a cr (my user is @blissi) or vm me? idk i like posting here first bc it's easier but i'll be actually making a thread on fr soon so if you want to wait for that, that's fine ^^

I just scavenged an Unhatched Lightning Egg. if you want it, PM me with an offer of TBT/treasure/gems!

Nice, that's a really impressive achievement!

Thank you, and I traded with a super friendly person, who accepted mixed payment and also items:)
My little collection of all the Wind festival items is now complete, the Wind Sprite and finally the Windbound Plumage took me the longest but it was fun ^^

I?m looking forward to the Greenskeeper Gathering, I`m hoping for pretty accents and a great Nature-themed apparel ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back