• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol plague and light are the best imo if you wanna play nice dom battles. yeah i like wind and ice eyes a lot after plague tbh. also plague is not gross, some people can be a bit hard to approach but tbh that goes for everyone..

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually think Plague is a really cool concept, it's so much different from the rest of the flights. I just don't like the red eyes Moko don't kill me ;A;

ya same i like how dom focused they are as well but they have nice pockets haha :p

I like red eyes, it's cool imo but nah i wont kill ya *secretly ties up in basement*

My nests have hatched... oh sweet baby jesus they're ugly ;A:

What do I do? I don't want to exalt them but good lawd help me -

yes if you buy a random derg they are yours to exalt. don't take free ones to do that unless you are told by the owner and they are ok with it.

i was asking if she was ok with it

yeah that's what i meant .. just a general thumb.

also if you're buying from ah you can exalt lol it's dom after all lmango

- - - Post Merge - - -

also ya you said buy then per se you should be allowed lol :p

ya indeed sorry i misread cause it looked like a general question

also smh the fodder price in the last hours... ;;

i would do arcane, light, or wind

arcane = the friendliest/more social flight
light = best eye color/dominance focused
wind = wind is just really pretty lol

at least thats from my experience

edit:
i wouldnt switch to plague, me and my friends find it kinda gross

as for water i think the other flights youre considering are better so ye no need to go w water

water sucks im switching asap

- - - Post Merge - - -

after i hatch my vday babs

water is cool imo but yea lol

look at those bab eyes q__q

i love the concept and there's some pretty cool peeps but in general...no. too disorganized and half-hearted for me. no offense to the water peeps out there. And also the oldies kinda run the show of course and there's a couple in water that rub me the wrong way tbh, very snobbish and close minded

and yes a cutie

Last edited:
yes i hate those snob elite people.. haven't met any from plague yet that is but some nature peeps q_q ugh.

(no offense to nice people there but their forum is a bit close-minded sometimes)

thanks.. if i can i'll save up for a eternal youth thing i think :D

also i was debating about switching way before botff ...actually during the big fire vs ice battle...bc wtf not gonna even talk about it...but i thought it was too soon and i should feel it out and really thought i would feel like i belonged eventually but its not for me but not really sure where i belong... i was debating earth for awhile...then plague, but im thinking arcane might be my best fit. I really wanted to be involved with dom thats why i didnt even consider arcanr right away but whatever...

ah yeah take your time..and good luck deciding if you do :)

gonna see if i can find some last minute fodder before i go to sleep yo

muito obrigada lol :p

jesus some baby fodder i s2g...

- - - Post Merge - - -

GOGOGO PLEG DONT LET LIGHT WIN AAAAHHHHH

My nests have hatched... oh sweet baby jesus they're ugly ;A:

What do I do? I don't want to exalt them but good lawd help me -

...I exalted them (ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣﹏ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣) I'll pretend that's why Light is on top for a split second...

- - - Post Merge - - -

@marusu - sorry, I didn't see your message!!!!!!!!!!! ;A;

...I exalted them (ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣﹏ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣) I'll pretend that's why Light is on top for a split second...

- - - Post Merge - - -

@marusu - sorry, I didn't see your message!!!!!!!!!!! ;A;

nahhh it's fine, the truth is my friend is in light and ik his password so i go on his account sometimes (more like all the time bc i get bored), so i was just gonna send them to myself there and exalt them tbh. but looks like they're on top again and not struggling as much as i was told so that's great

Last edited:
nahhh it's fine, the truth is my friend is in light and ik his password so i go on his account sometimes (more like all the time bc i get bored), so i was just gonna send them to myself there and exalt them tbh. but looks like they're on top again and not struggling as much as i was told so that's great

Ahhh ok :> and boo Plague is already back on top ;u;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back