• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so excited - my progens will have 8 grandhatchlings soon! :3 And my potential dessert bby is big now!

but can someone explain to me dominance? i never quite understood? And why is everyone just buying random dergs and giving them to other people and rapid amounts

but can someone explain to me dominance? i never quite understood? And why is everyone just buying random dergs and giving them to other people and rapid amounts

It's battle for a week-long bonus in shapes of discounts in the marketplace, getting more treas each day, lair expansions and gathering turns. Light and Plague are usually those with the most quiche so those battles are always heated ;) Sometimes different flights do it in prepare for their holidays and such each month :)

And exalting fodder helps your clan in staying and keeping the first place, that's why people are doing that.

Last edited:
idk bruh. What can light offer? I must know why light is better huehue

Well, tbh I don't have any experience with other flights but I've found the community to be really friendly! That's something that matters to me, but I dunno if that matters to you :> also, if you are interested in dom, they are very dom-focused as well BUT you don't feel pressured to do it, if you don't want to. I also highly prefer the aesthetics of Light - the light yellow eyes, the Sunbeam Ruins and GLITTERMOM!!! :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, when I joined I had the idea of naming all of my dragons after stars/constellations and the Light theme fit best with that :> personal preference I guess! ;>

quick question; Who is this"glittermom" you speak of uvu sounds so majestic
anigif_enhanced-27263-1403026013-10.gif

NO SWITCH TO PLAGUE :D

Haha. To be honest I first picked Nature when I joined, because well, hippie turts :p But I kinda wanted to be more active in dom battles and in general on the site so I switched to their flight just before the Plague holiday last year :) And I like there man, red eyes ftw. And a nice color :p

ITS THE FINAL DAAAY

TIME TO EXALT EVERY DRAGON I CAN GET MY HANDS ON. Okay maybe not every. But yea, so happy to be participating in this dom battle because its been so fun and money draining.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sht, hatchlings start at 7.5kT lol and adults are 24kT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OOH so like the acrcanist
latest

Arcane is pretty cool imo, I like the galaxies-constellations, stars and space theme and the pink hehe

Last edited:
Yeah I actually debated if I wanted arcane rather than pleg but pleg ftw!

GOGOGOGOGOGO PLEG DONT LOSEEEEEE

Yeah I actually debated if I wanted arcane rather than pleg but pleg ftw!

GOGOGOGOGOGO PLEG DONT LOSEEEEEE

I actually think Plague is a really cool concept, it's so much different from the rest of the flights. I just don't like the red eyes Moko don't kill me ;A;

oh ok thanks! I never see arcane wining lmao im thinking about switching flights to either light, water, or wind

i would do arcane, light, or wind

arcane = the friendliest/more social flight
light = best eye color/dominance focused
wind = wind is just really pretty lol

at least thats from my experience

edit:
i wouldnt switch to plague, me and my friends find it kinda gross

as for water i think the other flights youre considering are better so ye no need to go w water

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back