• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

First game you ever completed

I think, it was Mass Effect 2.
I played it over and over just to see how all of the different choices would play out. Pretty sure I finished that game 20 times (maybe a bit less).

I'm going to be showing my age here, but the first video game I ever finished was The Berenstain Bears Camping Adventure on the Sega Genesis when I was like 6 or 7 in the 1990s. I AM VERY OLD.

I think it would be New Super Marios Bros on the ds!!! I loved that game so so much and it was my first one so heh!
Close second probably is Pok?mon Pearl, loved it too, and I'm really hoping for a switch remake!

I'm pretty sure it would have been New Super Marios Bros Wii. I spent hours and hours on that game with my friends and later my brother collecting the star coins and everything. I think it was my first mario game too, and I was mad about it haha.

It was years ago, so not entirely certain. I'd assume it would be something like Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter II, or Streets of Rage on the Sega Genesis since those were some of my favorites back in the day. Another possibility would be Pok?mon Red or Blue since I do remember beating those, but I'm pretty sure that I had beaten games prior to that.

I don?t know what the first game I ever completed was, but I do know the first game I ever 100% was Spyro Riptos Rage when I was about 10 or 11

The first video game I'd ever really 100% beaten was Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2.

I believe the first game I ever 100% completed was Super Mario Sunshine!

Super Mario Bro’s Deluxe on GBC, the first game I owned.

Well, it’s a GBC game but I beat it on my GBA, because parents. Amirite? Bought me a brand new GBA for my birthday along with a brand new GBC game, which was just a remake of one of Nintendo’s oldest console games, lol.

Hey, but I beat it, and it was one of the most proudest moments of my life.

Littlest Pet Shop Beach Friends on the DS/Wii was probably the first game I finished! I was probably six at the time.

Had to of been Pok?mon Silver. I played it all the way through multiple times, and was like a toddler. :)

I'm pretty sure it was Pokemon Diamond. Think I beat it with a Uxie, Purugly, Infernape, Bibarel, Octillery and Gyarados?

Last edited:
I actually can't remember. I think it was either Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team, or MySims Kingdom. I'm almost pretty sure it was a DS game though.

Mario Kart Wii. I remember being so proud of myself. That game was probably what sparked my love for video games as a whole.

Back