• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

First Game you 100 percented?

Animal Crossing. Ages 4-5 I played through the game myself and fully upgraded every house and had over 200 flowers in my town :3

if this doesn't count, I unlocked everything on Mario Cart Double Dash (I'm not even old.)

skies of arcadia, it was not easy ;_; can't remember exactly but pretty sure i wasn't allowed to die once and i had to have at least a million random encounters to get a certain achievement.. worth it though<3

Never. After I finish a game, unless it's aftergame is long, I usually put it down after I finish it.

Uh, Zelda Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks, and the Legend of Zelda.
And Pokemon X.
And.. I think that's it.

To tell the truth I don't really know but I suppose it could have been Paper Mario.

Animal Crossing GC. Every house upgrade, every bug, fish, and fossil. Every item for the catalog. All 4 player characters at that. Lots of tasks completed.

Last edited:
I think it was Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer (Ripto's Rage in US). The speedways were a pain in the butt.

And the original Spyro the Dragon was my very first home console game! :D

Last edited:
In the old days it wasn`t Always easy to tell if you 100% a game, but I know for sure I completed the donkey kong country 2 game. Most proud I am of completing Timesplitters II and Goldeneye 64 (including all cheats, not sure about all bonds mode).

I can remember the time demands on the Aztec level and the outside level with the big yard area where you start in a library or something were pretty damn hard. I had to unlock many cheats for my "friends" as well.

Other then that I don`t really take notice in what I complete I guess, its been so many years of gaming....

I don't remember, but the first one I can remember 100%ed on is Sly 2: Band of Thieves. In fact, I 100%ed all three Sly Cooper games several times.

The Legendary Starfy was my first game I 100%. It was hard but I did it. (I used action replay for a few things, mostly for the extra world)

Last edited:
Fallout New Vegas.

I would always tired of games before I fully completed them, but Fallout New Vegas was too amazing to quit. c:

Back