Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
This is my first time going on TBT useing Firefox. I just got it. I like it.

It's too slow for me. And it blocks out pictures that are fine. I use Netscape and IE.
But that's just what I like.

I use firefox. I'd use IE but I'm somehow banned on that browser. :angry:

Soccerboy8033 said:
It's too slow for me. And it blocks out pictures that are fine. I use Netscape and IE.
what the heck are you talking about!? Firefox in ten times faster than IE. The only reason it might be slow for you is because your computer is too filled with spyware and viruses because of using IE. IE IS THE WORST BROWSER IN THE WORLD!

Firefox is mt favorite browser. I can't use it on the computer I'm using now but I use whenever I can.

IE sucks for me. I had loads of spyware and viruses after using it. <_< It acts like dial-up on my 1.5 meg DSL. :| I uninstalled IE, and I use Netscape if I want to veiw anything in IE mode, which I never have to.

JJRamone2 said:
Soccerboy8033 said:
what the heck are you talking about!? Firefox in ten times faster than IE. The only reason it might be slow for you is because your computer is too filled with spyware and viruses because of using IE. IE IS THE WORST BROWSER IN THE WORLD!
Umm...Have you ever heard of an Antivirus program?
Anyway, let's not fight about it...

Soccerboy8033 said:
JJRamone2 said:
Soccerboy8033 said:
yeah anivirus programs dont always work and they dont stop the virus from GETTING ON YOUR COMPUTER INNITIALY!

JJRamone2 said:
Soccerboy8033 said:
JJRamone2 said:
Soccerboy8033 said:
yeah anivirus programs dont always work and they dont stop the virus from GETTING ON YOUR COMPUTER INNITIALY!
But it stops it from actually working as a virus.

tomNook said:
I use firefox. I'd use IE but I'm somehow banned on that browser. :angry:
You can't be banned from a program on your computer. >__>

um true, FF is TONNSSS better. but, IE won't "ban" you of anything...infact, i thinks thats illegal for microsoft to do that. but one thing they CAN do is if your using firefox,is not aow you to view www.microsoft.com if anything, use IE for that

SysteMeltDown911 said:
um true, FF is TONNSSS better. but, IE won't "ban" you of anything...infact, i thinks thats illegal for microsoft to do that. but one thing they CAN do is if your using firefox,is not aow you to view www.microsoft.com if anything, use IE for that
What you "think" there is based on no fact.

And what you said they "can" do has no basis on fact, either.

Maybe you should learn when to edit your posts.

I sue FireFox... it's ok.... but some things don't owrk with it. (Like Fast Reply in PMs here)

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I sue FireFox... it's ok.... but some things don't owrk with it. (Like Fast Reply in PMs here)
Firefox > All other browsers combined.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back