• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling ❥ Fiore ⋯ [❧ Boxes ⟡ Canberra ☙] ⋯ Last Villager ❣ ~(=^‥^)_。

Aw, youre welcome! haha xP I just want him to find a good home. Let me know when you can pick him up

Can I do 170? For some reason the person who was going to sell me Francine is not replying... I'll update on this if I end up getting Francine but since you won't be trading her for a while I'll assume I have time.

Can I do 170? For some reason the person who was going to sell me Francine is not replying... I'll update on this if I end up getting Francine but since you won't be trading her for a while I'll assume I have time.

Ok, just so you know I'm voiding in 15mins.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes :)

Also I'm voiding in 15

New villager to be boxed tonight! Stay tuned for more updates:) Until then feel free to fill out the lurkers form on the first page or bid to reserve one of my current villagers.

why was fauna traded for 2mill igb T.T thats barely any money and shes tier 1 T.T.T.T.T.TT MY BAEEEE UGHHH

I needed her out ASAP, someone offered me one of my dreamies for free and I didn't have any room :/

Last edited:
go right ahead, just be sure to write your username so I know who to contact on the forum

I4WUfcQ.gif

I4WUfcQ.gif

Feel free to Lurk/Reserve Villagers until the next Villager is Boxed!

Back