• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling ❥ Fiore ⋯ [❧ Boxes ⟡ Canberra ☙] ⋯ Last Villager ❣ ~(=^‥^)_。

Now Boxed! - Make your Offer now!
ae16b50c6f7ef41b6cfee075fca2a4e7.jpg

Skye the Normal Wolf!

Last edited:
i really want Flora. i have bob if u want but idk im kinda attached to him. is there any chance i could get her for tbt?

Yeah, no need to part with him. I'll put you down on the reservation list for flora. I'll let you know if someone else bids

Hi!
I was wondering if u can trade Flora for Bob (i have him on my second city but i would like to have Flora in my first)
Let me know if u are interested :)
Also may i lurk for stitches?

of course :] i'll actually be gone until sometime tomorrow so maybe you could VM me if some else bids? thanks. (ෆ癶◡癶ෆ)

Hi!
I was wondering if u can trade Flora for Bob (i have him on my second city but i would like to have Flora in my first)
Let me know if u are interested :)
Also may i lurk for stitches?

I'll update the reservation list now and if you'd like to be added to the lurker list please fill out the application on the first page:)

Can I lurk for butch and Skye and Francine if they are available???

Please complete the application on the first post to be added to the Lurker List. Also Skye is currently in boxes and the two highest offers are 8Mil and 100TBT. Feel free to place a bid yourself, she will be traded tomorrow.

is skye original? if so, I have bob in one of my cycling towns that I could trade you for her, if you're interested in that. c:​

is skye original? if so, I have bob in one of my cycling towns that I could trade you for her, if you're interested in that. c:​

Not 100%, she has her original catchphrase but she's wearing a pattern instead of her shirt. Also she has been in my town since I made it so I have no idea what her furniture is like now. I don't interact with her though so she should be close to original.

Back