• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

FINNALY! SPOILERS

Zero_13

Retired Staff
Bells
ITS ARRIVED!! StarFox ASsault is here!! Im a big fan of this game so don't expect me much here in TBT. j/k i played it and the graphics are really jawsome!!

SPOILER!!

im in mission 9. what mission are you? i jusr reached the home planet of the apparoids. where are you in the game?

I beat it.
*Spoiler*

SDZ_0446-Chimpanzee-Teacher.jpg

You are not far from the end unfortunately.

I beat it. I'll be buying it soon just fore the multiplayer. It ROCKS. I love riding in my brothers wing...

[quote="] Im soon going to beat it. [/quote]
OOPS, oh yhea, Im on the one where you battle the apariod queen.

Well, I beat it, and I am focusing on getting the flags. The multiplayer pwnz. I want to get the Wolfen, and have my friend jump on top and shoot rockets at opponents. The on;y bad thing is the leves are kinda small.

yay, I beated it! the appariod queen is easy. and its harder the way to get to the queen than beating her.

PIKMIN042 said:
Well, I beat it, and I am focusing on getting the flags. The multiplayer pwnz. I want to get the Wolfen, and have my friend jump on top and shoot rockets at opponents. The on;y bad thing is the leves are kinda small.
The Sand level is VERY big...

BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
Yeah, I saw taht, I really want to unlock Titania...

PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
Yeah, I saw taht, I really want to unlock Titania...
It'd VERY cool. You can actually be on the cliffs by riding on an Arwing and jumping on a cliff.

Back