FINNALY! SPOILERS

Zero_13

Retired Staff
Bells
ITS ARRIVED!! StarFox ASsault is here!! Im a big fan of this game so don't expect me much here in TBT. j/k i played it and the graphics are really jawsome!!

SPOILER!!

im in mission 9. what mission are you? i jusr reached the home planet of the apparoids. where are you in the game?

I beat it.
*Spoiler*

SDZ_0446-Chimpanzee-Teacher.jpg

You are not far from the end unfortunately.

I beat it. I'll be buying it soon just fore the multiplayer. It ROCKS. I love riding in my brothers wing...

[quote="] Im soon going to beat it. [/quote]
OOPS, oh yhea, Im on the one where you battle the apariod queen.

Well, I beat it, and I am focusing on getting the flags. The multiplayer pwnz. I want to get the Wolfen, and have my friend jump on top and shoot rockets at opponents. The on;y bad thing is the leves are kinda small.

yay, I beated it! the appariod queen is easy. and its harder the way to get to the queen than beating her.

PIKMIN042 said:
Well, I beat it, and I am focusing on getting the flags. The multiplayer pwnz. I want to get the Wolfen, and have my friend jump on top and shoot rockets at opponents. The on;y bad thing is the leves are kinda small.
The Sand level is VERY big...

BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
Yeah, I saw taht, I really want to unlock Titania...

PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
Yeah, I saw taht, I really want to unlock Titania...
It'd VERY cool. You can actually be on the cliffs by riding on an Arwing and jumping on a cliff.

Back